Chapter 114 young master

Ruan Qiu felt very hot.

His wrists were tied behind his back. He had always maintained the thinness that Gu Jing liked, and had been eating very little. He had just been drugged by someone who didn't know what kind of medicine, and he couldn't hold on at all.

Gu Jing's whole body was aroused. The box of medicine he drank turned out to be really strange. It gave him a completely different kind of passion than usual. He was so excited that he no longer cared about people's struggles and only took Ruan's eyes. Qiu's struggle was regarded as fun, "Take your waist high! Do you still need me to teach you?"

Hearing this, Ruan Qiu's pupils shrank, and the shame that had been suppressed for a long time exploded under Gu Jing's pressure.

His body was moving like a fish, struggling to his death, but he really struggled a little. Gu Jing slapped Ruan Qiu on the temple. Ruan Qiu was already dizzy and dizzy from the medicine, but now he was even more dizzy. Stars were shining in his eyes, his eye circles were scarlet, he bit his lip to resist the waves of unspeakable heat, and said hoarsely: "Let go..."

Gu Jing was furious, and he sneered again and again: "Let go? You ass-selling guy really think of yourself as some kind of chaste and martyr woman??"

As he spoke, several slaps were slapped in turn. Blood oozed from the corner of Ruan Qiu's mouth after being slapped, and he finally had no strength to move. But even so, when Gu Jing came forward to kiss his mouth, Ruan Qiu still turned his head sharply. , biting Gu Jing's ear hard.

"--Hold......!"

Gu Jing stood up in pain, and when he touched it, his ears were covered in blood.

Ruan Qiu was panting. He was abnormally red all over. He curled up like a ripe shrimp and took the opportunity to get up from the bed. He wanted to escape tremblingly, but Gu Jing came to his senses faster.

"Bitch!"

He cursed loudly, pulled Ruan Qiu back and beat Ruan Qiu's spine as hard as he could, trying to break the man's spirit through the spine.

Ruan Qiu no longer made a sweet moan to soothe Gu Jing's anger when Gu Jing beat him as before, but remained silent, always silent no matter how bruised he was.

Gu Jing didn't know why Ruan Qiu had undergone such a big change in just a few days. He finally got tired of beating him. Looking at Ruan Qiu who was dying after being tortured by him, he strangely ignited more desire. He pulled away With a curse on his lips, he went to spread Ruan Qiu's legs.

Ruan Qiu bit her lip feebly, and two lines of tears finally flowed down.

He really didn't have the strength anymore... not at all.

Sorry, sorry, he really felt sorry for his young master.

He couldn't satisfy Gu Mang's only request, he couldn't give his young master a clean body...

He bit the sheets and began to blame himself morbidly.

Why, why did he have to take a shower so late that night in the hotel? Why did he have to wait for the young master to fall asleep before leaving the bathroom? Why, why did he have to worry about that worthless sense of shame that night? Climb directly into the young master's bed...

A loud siren outside interrupted his thoughts.

Gu Jing was also stunned. He frowned deeply, wondering who came to his home in the middle of the night.

The sound of the door being opened clearly came from outside, and footsteps and the voice of the maid could be heard.

"Master, why are you here? What's the matter?"