Chapter 62 demerit

Everything became blurry, the sound could no longer be heard, the smell could no longer be smelled, and only Gu Mang's smiling face remained in his eyes.

Gu Mang rarely smiled, but he smiled, in front of himself, because he won the game.

He laughed because of his own, Ruan Qiu made him laugh.

Ruan Qiu didn't know why, but the blur changed from mental to physical, and his eyes got wet for no reason.

His whole body was stiff and he couldn't move. It was awkward to move his legs like a tied mummy in ancient Egypt. His heart became soft and soft, and his blood became very hot.

The screams of people continued. Gu Mang patted his trouser legs and stood up, turned around, and seemed to be ready to leave.

Ruan Qiu reacted suddenly and suddenly changed from a mummy to a jujitsu champion, able to move flexibly.

He ignored the awkward atmosphere between them before and rushed over to grab Gu Mang, but before he could take a few steps, he was grabbed by the person behind him.

"No, no!" The man from the opposite team yelled, "That was wrong just now. Your shooting was one second behind the scheduled time, so it doesn't count!"

Liu Yan is very angry. He is also a senior in high school. Before his freshman and sophomore years in high school, every basketball game at the sports meeting was for him alone.

He was ugly and had a pockmarked face, so many people laughed at him and called him Liu Ma. Liu Yan felt frustrated, so he relied on his impressive football skills to take first place in his class during his freshman and sophomore years in high school. , in the past two years, it can be said that changing girlfriends is like changing clothes.

Liu Yan didn't actually panic when he learned that his opponent was Ruan Qiu this time - but how could a pampered young man from a rich family really have the strength to play basketball?

But he was slapped in the face like this today. What made Liu Yan even more annoyed was that the cheering and cheering attitude he showed today was more than ten times the way he used to play basketball when he was a freshman in high school and a sophomore in high school combined.

His girlfriend's face turned blue!

Why? I'm just in a bad state today!

No one around him expected Liu Yan to have such courage. Players from the opposite team came up to try to dissuade him, but Liu Yan grabbed Ruan Qiu like a demon and kept shouting like he was brainless: "It doesn't count just now. It doesn't count just now! Let's play again!"

He yelled a few words like this, and even the members of their team felt embarrassed and anxious. How about being a blind referee in public? Ruan Qiu didn't violate discipline at all just now.

Ruan Qiu didn't put this person in his peripheral vision at all. Seeing that Gu Mang was really about to leave, he shouted in a low voice: "Get out."

Ruan Qiu had not looked at Liu Yan before. This time when he looked back, Liu Yan's wolf-like eyes suddenly twitched when he looked at Ruan Qiu. His subordinates were obviously relieved, but now that the matter was over, thousands of pairs of eyes were surrounding him. Looking at the excitement, he really couldn't afford to lose this person.

Liu Yan swallowed his saliva and half-finished the word "Don't let go" when he punched him in the nose with a fist. Then there was a sharp pain in his abdomen, and his internal organs were forced to vomit due to the severe pain.

But after all, Liu Yan was the basketball champion in the previous two years, and his physical fitness was not good. After reacting, he rushed forward and started fighting with Ruan Qiu.