Chapter 55 Don't look

Gu Mang wanted to see Ruan Qiu being jealous and thought it was so cute. How could it really make Ruan Qiu angry? So he rejected Liu Lili's invitation that night.

Liu Lili sent Gu Mang an emoticon of a crying kitten on WeChat.

[Teacher Gu, what's wrong? Did something happen again today? 】

Gu Mang smiled and replied meaningfully.

[Well, the cat at home has been grumpy recently, so I need to go back and take care of it]

Liu Lili didn't expect that Gu Mang looked cold and indifferent, but he actually cared for cats. She felt that there was a kind of contrast and cuteness, and she felt a little more girlish admiration for Gu Mang in her heart.

Gu Mang originally thought that letting go of other girls this time would be considered an obvious rejection, but he didn't expect that Liu Lili would become even more persistent in the next few days.

Come to the math office early Thursday morning.

Several math teachers from other classes also found out that Gu Mang is a nice person after getting along with him recently. He is good-looking and capable, and has a high degree of education. However, he is a bit quieter. They have a good impression of Gu Mang. He also likes to eat fruits and snacks. Share with Gu Mang.

But this time Gu Mang always felt weird when he entered the door. It felt like the other teachers were looking at him, as if they were suppressing laughter.

He walked straight to his desk, and sure enough, in addition to some scattered snacks on the table, there was a bouquet of flowers placed on the left side of the computer.

Teacher Li looked at Gu Mang's stunned look and finally said "haha" with joy: "Our little Gu is so attractive. He has only been here a few days and he has become so obsessed with Teacher Liu from the Chinese language group next door. Look at this How the roses bloom!"

"No," Teacher Wang on the side also answered with a smile, "If you ask me, a woman is chasing a man with a gauze. Teacher Liu is not bad. Xiao Gu, don't worry, give it a try."

Gu Mang put the bouquet of flowers under the table, nodded and smiled at the two teachers: "You two, don't make fun of me. Class 2 has just started to get better, and it hasn't stabilized yet. It's better to work hard for now." ."

Seeing that he was neither arrogant nor impetuous, several teachers felt more favorable towards this calm young man. After joking for a while, they all lowered their heads and sorted out their lesson plans.

It was also time for get out of class to end at this time.

"Can you say that again?"

Huang Yue didn't notice at all that Ruan Qiu's face had darkened, but he still couldn't help but said: "It's really true! I just saw it with my own eyes!"

Xia Yu came back with water and asked casually: "What did you see?"

"I saw a big bouquet of flowers on Teacher Gu's desk, red roses! My 'intelligence' told me in the morning that Liu Lili was sneaking around when she came to school today with a bouquet of flowers. It must have been given to him by Liu Lili! That's right!"

Xia Yu was startled and thought something was wrong. When he turned around, he saw Ruan Qiu's face, which was darker than the bottom of the pot.

He stepped forward and poked Huang Yue in the waist. Huang Yue was talking rhetorically to a group of people. His face turned red. Unexpectedly, he bent over with an "ouch" when he was accidentally poked like this.