Chapter 118 angry

The studio is a place for painting, and they are all busy with their final assignments. The students' hands are more or less stained with paint. Just now, Zhou Kun flipped through the album and found that the object paintings in the front did not matter. But his favorite picture album by Gu Mang had a blue thumb mark in the lower right corner.

"Idiot!"

"Mr. Zhou, are you okay..."

"He's crazy?"

The classroom suddenly woke up, and several groups of people surrounded Zhou Kun in a semi-circle. Zhou Kun was hit by this sudden circle and couldn't recover for a long time, rubbing his left cheek that was visibly swollen.

With a sound of "--", Ruan Qiu closed the picture album heavily.

A group of people, including Zhou Kun, looked over in shock and fear, but were startled by Ruan Qiu's terrifying cold eyes. Before anyone could make a move, Ruan Qiu stepped forward and grabbed Zhou Kun's hair. , pushed him to the ground like pulling weeds, and started beating him without saying a word. Zhou Kun couldn't be beaten in vain in front of everyone, so he started struggling, yelling dirty words, and started fighting with Ruan Qiu like this. .

"Master Zhou!"

"Hey! Stop fighting! Stop fighting, the teacher is here!"

The unrelated people here were looking at the ground with great interest, and did not notice that the noise had made this studio really out of place compared with other studios. The door opened with a bang, and the class teacher frowned and shouted: "What are you doing!! "

The two of them were separated by someone, both of them were covered with color. Zhou Kun gritted his teeth and glared at Ruan Qiu, but Ruan Qiu had lowered his head, wiped the corners of his lips, and looked quiet.

When the two were fighting each other just now, a quick glance showed that Ruan Qiu was thinner than Zhou Kun. Once they were pulled apart, it turned out that Zhou Kun had more colors on his body than Ruan Qiu.

The class teacher's face was very dark: "Go to the teaching office! - And you, what are you looking at? Have you finished the course schedule?"

On the way to the office, Ruan Qiu didn't have any troubles in her heart, until she entered the classroom, and the class teacher held out the landline phone: "Shall we call?"

Zhou Kun licked the swollen back alveolus: "What to hit?"

"Call! Call your parents!"

Zhou Kun said with a stinky face: "You are already in college and you are still making phone calls?"

"Then what you did is like what college students do?" The class teacher taught him: "Bullying classmates for no reason, fighting in public, damaging painting equipment! Zhou Kun, why didn't I see that you were so powerful when you were a child? ?"

The class teacher picked up the landline phone: "You don't want to call, right? I want to ask your parents how they educated you?"

Zhou Kun hurriedly begged for mercy: "Oh, Old Liu, you know the temperament of my parents... Can you wait a little while so that I can give my mother and I a vaccination?"

The class teacher looked at Ruan Qiu and his expression softened a little. Although he had only been in charge of the class for a short time, he also knew that Ruan Qiu did not cause trouble easily. He was about to speak to comfort Ruan Qiu, who had been silent all this time, and spoke:

"Class teacher, can I call someone else?"

Before the class teacher could say anything, Zhou Kun took over the topic: "No! I have to call his parents... Ouch——"