Chapter 97 his injury

The four-to-two playoffs, that is, the semi-final matchup, determines the finals. WK's opponent is the blak team, which is also a famous and powerful club in China.

Commentator a: "WK's opponent in this game is their old rival black. As everyone knows, these two teams can be said to be in love with each other."

Commentator B: "Yes, the two teams have the same profound background. For example, black, their starting five has not changed since two years. They are the famous old five in the league. It can be said that they have perfect tacit understanding."

Commentator a: "Similarly, WK, as a veteran team, has entered the finals a total of fifteen times. It is not a bad match against black, but all these results were before Mang Shen retired."

Commentator b: "Yes, at the same time, the new jungler who took over after Mang Shen temporarily retired is a new jungler. I heard that he didn't participate in training matches much before this. So when the game starts, let's give our time to the field. "

On the arena, Ruan Qiu, as the mid laner, sat in the middle of the five seats. He adjusted the peripheral equipment first and connected the earphones to the public channel.

The new jungler's name is vv, and you can hear his slightly rapid breathing through the public earphones.

"Ruan..." vv took a breath and whispered, "Captain...I'm a little nervous."

Ruan Qiu's hand to adjust the volume of the headphones paused for a moment before he realized that the "captain" he kept calling him was calling him.

In the public channel, Fatter comforted and said some witty remarks, but Vv remained nervous and reluctantly smiled at Fatter.

Xiaobai also comforted him, saying that newcomers are always like this.

A "beep" sound came from the earphones, and the public frequency suddenly became quiet.

It was Ruan Qiu who tapped the earphone.

He looked at vv, his eyelids lowered coldly: "I don't care if you are nervous or not. When you go on the field, show your usual best. When the game starts, focus on the game. Don't think about it and do stupid things."

The four of them were all shocked by his momentum and were speechless for a moment.

He emphasized his tone, "You are standing here as Gu Mang's substitute. I don't ask you to show strength comparable to Gu Mang, but everything about you means that you are second only to Gu Mang in the jungle position. You are not allowed to be embarrassed."

Xiaobai was dumbfounded. He was just about to persuade Ruan Qiu that comforting people is not the way to comfort people, but he saw that VV seemed to be greatly encouraged and nodded solemnly.

"Well, I'll try my best."

Players from the two teams entered the game room of the competition server. The opponent seemed to be losing momentum and kept typing provocations on the public screen.

No one from WK's five people responded on the public screen.

In the last three seconds before the game started, Ruan Qiu's voice sounded in the headphones: "We are going to the United States to find the captain."

It's not about wanting to go, it's not about trying to go, it's about going, it's about going.

Four out of four in the playoffs, WK broke all pre-war predictions on all major platforms, completely dominating the game with an invincible 3:0, and proudly advanced to the finals with a complete victory.