Chapter 104 ring

The heater in the car warmed and burned the citrusy cedar aroma, making this strange smell stronger and stronger.

The air-conditioning on his body dissipated inch by inch, replaced by warmth from the inside out, which reminded Ruan Qiu of the orphanage when he was a child. Whenever school was over at noon, the children would come out laughing and laugh together to buy a coin of white original flavor. Ice cream, and he stood at the end of the line, letting the June and July sun scorch, and his throat and heart were scorched.

However, the heat only intensified rather than diminished. Ruan Qiu felt drowsy and felt a pair of jade-like hands covering his forehead. His whole body trembled and he suddenly opened his eyes.

When he saw Gu Mang's indifferent and arrogant face, he woke up suddenly. He coughed twice unconsciously, and his body was moved a little, only to realize that most of his body had been completely sunk into Gu Mang's arms.

Ruan Qiu's eyes suddenly opened wide, and his first reaction was to check whether Gu Mang's underwear was wet or stained by him.

He had been tied up and beaten by Gu Jing just now, and then put on the snow to freeze. The dirt in the wound was frozen. Now it melted away, staining the expensive cashmere coat.

Just now, I was greedy for the source of heat in my dream. I knew it didn't belong to me but I still let my consciousness get close to me, so I got into trouble and made others dirty...

Gu Jing was right, he didn't deserve anything.

Ruan Qiu's face suddenly turned pale and she bit her lip, "Master, aren't you..."

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows, "Didn't I tell you not to move?"

He looked at Ruan Qiu's slender eyebrows and looked like he was about to cry. After all, he couldn't bear it, so he relaxed a little. As soon as he released his elbows, the other party swam out like a fish.

Ruan Qiu huddled closer to the carriage, like a rabbit invaded by a big bad wolf, timidly saying, "Master, I..."

He stopped talking. What could he say? He had already been handed over by Gu Jing to the person in front of him, and he naturally couldn't afford to pay for that coat.

Perhaps just like back then, Gu Jing's words, "Then you'll have to pay with your body," became a lifelong nightmare for him.

Gu Mang spoke, and his voice was still neither salty nor light, reaching Ruan Qiu's ears.

"Put your head over here."

Ruan Qiu was startled.

"Wha, what?"

Those cat-like and smart eyes are especially beautiful when looking at people from below, full of doubts, like unconsecrated jade.

Gu Mang's heart trembled, and he hugged his shoulders as if to cover it up, still looking impatient on the surface:

"Head, reach over here."

Ruan Qiu moved his fingers, and his shoulders and his entire upper body moved forward, but the amplitude was very small.

Gu Mang hugged his shoulders and leaned on the far left side of the carriage, while Ruan Qiu was on the far right.

There's still quite a distance to go.

Ruan Qiu moved, moved another hand's distance, and carefully looked at Gu Mang's face.

Gu Mang just looked at him without any expression.

A strange feeling suddenly arose in Ruan Qiu's heart, just like when he saw Gu Mang's face for the first time on the ice, an impulse suddenly arose in his body.