Chapter 5 Insect wings

Gu Mang did not turn his head, he was still immersed in his mental power and did not decline even after he came to the small world. He was really awesome. In this good news, he held the soft blade in his hand.

He flicked the soft blade to the projection of the optical brain print on the wall again and again, having a great time.

"Here? Just in time," Gu Mang pointed to the pile of soft blades left for Ruan Qiu beside him without looking back.

"Here, you use these."

Ruan Qiu was trained as a weapon in the past, his mental strength was trained to a level that could be called terrifying acuity, and he was familiar with all kinds of weapons.

He followed Gu Mang's voice and instantly knew what was next to Gu Mang.

It's a soft blade.

The soft blade is a very common instrument of torture among the Zerg. After all, female insects are not made of iron and cannot withstand the too strong whipping and penetration of the male. The blade of the soft blade is soft and blunt, and is used for some moderate punishments. Couldn't be more appropriate.

His whole body was tense, but his eyes were vacant and confused.

What does it mean?

Gu Mang said: "Come quickly, why are you standing there in a daze?"

Ruan Qiu took a deep breath and made his decision in an instant.

If this was the only way to stay by Gu Mang's side, the only way to get such an embrace and warm hands, he would be willing.

Does he really want to? He doesn't know either.

But he has been cold for too long.

Ruan Qiu unbuttoned his clothes bit by bit, unbuttoning bit by bit from his neck to his lower abdomen, revealing his thin, tough and white upper body. Scars were dotted on it like carved flowers. When tightened, a thin layer of muscles would look like water. Just as flowing.

He knelt down slightly without making a sound.

Maintaining absolute silence except when ordered by the male is also the most basic etiquette that females must observe.

"Your Majesty," Ruan Qiu said in a dry voice, "Besides...what else do you need?"

He is not qualified to be called the male master Gu Mang now. He is not even a female slave claimed by Gu Mang and has no status yet.

Gu Mang swung the blade intently and said half-heartedly: "You can go look at the wall over there and pick out some that you can use easily." Then let's have a try with me.

Ruan Qiu lowered his head slightly and mentally detected the wall. The torture instruments on it made him feel bitingly cold.

After a long time, he raised his knees, walked to the wall on his knees, and reached out to grab some casually.

A pair of shackles, a string, a whip, and a medium-sized stick.

Ruan Qiu skillfully tied the rope on himself, then shackled his feet, and finally put in the last things with some difficulty.

These things were forced on him by others before. In the past, he never dared to think that one day he would take the initiative to wear these instruments of torture on himself.

Ruan Qiu took a breath and tried to relax his body, trying to let his body get used to the feeling. He lowered his eyes with some shame, closed his eyes that he could not see, and made the area softer, so that it could be slightly relieved. Pain.