Chapter 117 counterattack

A week passed quickly like this, and Ruan Qiu's injuries healed a lot. He was really strong in vitality, and the speed at which his wounds healed seemed to be linked to his mood, so fast.

Gu Mang tidied up the child and looked at the fair and tender little face. He felt very satisfied and ordered Ruan Qiu not to get hurt again. Ruan Qiu was stunned for a moment and complied with a red face.

Winter is getting colder and colder, and the temperature at night has reached more than ten degrees below zero. It is said that spring is sleepy, autumn is tired, and summer takes a nap. During the three winter months of being unable to wake up, the cold makes people more lazy and inert, but the tasks at the end of the semester will not be reduced. .

Ruan Qiu has been staying with Gu Mang these days, eating when he is hungry, sleeping when he is sleepy, and painting when he is free. For any student, all ordinary days are like going to heaven in his eyes, saying that he has been there since he was born. The happiest period of time cannot be overstated.

The only distressing point is that my mind wanders around when I am idle, and my brush strokes unconsciously start to draw Gu Mang's expressions, frowns and smiles. Unknowingly, I have forgotten the big homework assigned by the teacher at the end of the semester for a long time.

Ruan Qiu sighed, stood at the door and hesitated for a moment, then went out carrying the painting bag.

This can't go on like this! He needs to rise up! Do your homework well! You can't think about his young master!

He and Gu Mang reported to go to the school's studio this afternoon. Gu Mang asked about the time after school and said that he would pick him up. Ruan Qiu's reluctant mood was relieved a little. After passing through Linlang, several servants were in the flower garden in the corridor. Gossip there.

"...When will the master wake up?"

"Ha, look at this posture, I think it's better not to wake up. If you wake up and see how this vixen seduces the young master, he will most likely be sent to the ICU!"

"What happened again? I've been doing flowers in the garden these days, and that vixen is doing something wrong again? I heard that he is quite affectionate and goes to the hospital to visit my master every day?"

"Hey, you only know one thing but not the other! That vixen did a decent job in the hospital. When he came home - not to mention when he came home, even when he came out of the hospital, he always came out of the young master's car! One time I I happened to pass by the flower garden and saw him getting out of the car, but you didn't see his seductive look, tsk tsk tsk!"

"You're right. He went to the hospital, but he also went to the young master's room. As soon as the young master came home, this vixen rushed to greet him. Oh, that's called attentiveness. I think he treated himself as the daughter of the family. Master!"

"Oh, so is the young master. He was really deceived by this vixen. That charity dinner, that auction, and the young master's companion who was not a lady from aristocratic families in the past, brought this vixen to the last two banquets!"

"No, you see, the vixen's paintbrush bag has been refurbished. She is a lot whiter, and her face has grown flesh. She was raised by a young master and is called a good one. How can she still look like the poor and unlucky person before... "

"Do you know why there are carpets everywhere in the villa these days? I heard that the young master is afraid that he is weak and prone to cold!"

"Oh, why did the young master fall in love with him?"