Chapter 99 The unknown tunnel is so long

Gu Mang didn't know how to react for a moment.

This misunderstanding is too big.

Ruan Qiu was still holding back his strength, but seeing Gu Mang not speaking, he thought he was acquiescing, and tears fell down.

But Gu Mang was heartbroken. He held the back of Ruan Qiu's head in his palms and scraped the tears from Ruan Qiu's face with his thumb.

"What are you thinking about? Is your captain this kind of person in your eyes?"

Ruan Qiu looked at him with wide eyes.

Gu Mang tilted his head and asked, "Let me ask you, what have we done so far?"

Ruan Qiu's face turned red and her voice murmured: "Hold hands, hug..."

"anything else?"

Ruan Qiu wanted to say that I also stole your clothes and did strange things, but he shook his head and stopped talking.

Gu Mang held the person's cheek, kissed Ruan Qiu hard on the mouth, and made a loud "wave" to remind the person.

Ruan Qiu looked at him blankly.

"If I didn't want to have a relationship with you, could I kiss you like this? Or could you just let people kiss you without establishing a relationship?"

"No, it's not—"

"You are my boyfriend," Gu Mang raised his eyebrows, "Is there any problem?"

Ruan Qiu's Adam's apple rolled slightly, like a beating little pearl.

"You don't even know how..." you looked like when you came out of the elevator just now...

Gu Mang pursed his lips: "Anyway, the reason why I didn't let them see you just now is not the mess you thought. When the finals are over, I will let the whole world know about your relationship with me."

Ruan Qiu hugged Gu Mang.

"team leader......"

"It's my boyfriend."

"Boy friend."

The day before the game, the "Peak of Glory" official released a preview of the finals on the Weibo platform. Most of them were Reuters pictures of some players and clips of the teams arriving at the finals stage.

After each knockout game in the playoffs, each team will release its own documentary to record its team's journey this season. This documentary is also nicknamed the "death video" by fans.

Because WK and PLOG are the only two teams that made it all the way to the finals in the playoffs, the documentary has not been released. However, not releasing it does not mean that it is not available. The organizer thought about it and felt that if it was released after the game, the documentary of the losing team would be lost. It might seem more sensational, and it would be a bit overwhelming, so I chose to play it before the game.

Before the game, there were still 12 hours until the finals.

Los Angeles, USA, Dodger Stadium eSports Arena.

There are huge crowds of people, and people of all races and skin colors have become common here. Even when fighting in the United States, there are still many fans holding the WK battle flag.

This is where the documentaries of the two teams were placed in the center of the stadium.

It lasts for more than three minutes and less than four minutes, neither too long nor too short.

As the background music slowly played, the opening screen was black, and it was the voice of coach WK.

"You are all excellent. I know you are all excellent, but you are professional players. Your standard is not excellence, but excellence."