Chapter 116 ward play

Ruan Qiu came here in the morning.

Although Gu Jing is lying in bed, he is not dead after all. Besides, he always has a seat in the Gu family, and many people come and go to give him gifts.

Ruan Qiu deliberately chose an early time. He usually came here around eight o'clock in the morning and wanted to buy breakfast on the way. When he got to the hospital, first the nurse and then the caregiver looked at it. They naturally thought that Ruan Qiu had made it for Gu Jing. Who would have thought that after everyone else left, Ruan Qiu would sit alone on the chair opposite the unconscious Gu Jing and eat delicious food.

Not just breakfast, because he came early, so that when someone came to give gifts, he could take care of them, put fruits, flowers and the like on the window sill, then turned sideways and casually exposed the thermos cup on the counter, still showing through the silk With the wisps of heat, these people thought it was the soup that Ruan Qiu had stewed for Gu Jing, and they even thought that Ruan Qiu was a kind and kind boy. As time went by, the rumors that Ruan Qiu and Gu Mang were living together were disproven. .

Ruan Qiu thought this was a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Anyway, he couldn't bear to hear anyone say anything bad about Gu Mang.

Ruan Qiu had already covered his painting when he saw Gu Mang come in. Gu Mang didn't want to read his words. He held the person's wrist and refused to go out. In front of the living dead person on the bed, Gu Jing, he asked: "Come here." Is it quite early?"

Ruan Qiu was stunned for a moment, "It's not very early. I only arrived at nine o'clock today..."

"Arrived at nine o'clock? Is it later than usual?" Gu Mang raised his eyebrows: "Do you want me to mark you as late?"

Ruan Qiu shook his head hurriedly and stepped forward to hold Gu Mang's hand and explain it to him.

Gu Mang turned around and went to get the thermos cup on the cabinet without even looking at Gu Jing.

"Master, that..."

"What? Can't touch?"

Gu Mang looked at the steam rising from the lid of the thermos cup and smiled: "That's very considerate. You know how to make soup for others? Why haven't I discovered that you have a talent for cooking?"

Ruan Qiu froze on the spot, watching Gu Mang frowning and pulling the thermos cup, looking disgusted but unable to hide his curiosity. Suddenly, a ridiculous conjecture emerged. This conjecture was so bizarre, so incredible, so unbelievable that Ruan Qiu Autumn's heart beat faster.

"Master," he said softly and hesitantly, "I can cook."

Ruan Qiu's parents died early. Ever since he can remember, he has been thinking about how to make food for himself every day.

Gu Mang laughed "ha" and immediately turned his head and almost glared at him: "Oh, so I have to praise you?"

Gu Mang still didn't believe it. Ruan Qiu had never cooked for him in this world, but he cooked it for this old guy first. He turned over the lid of the cup, and the soup inside looked golden and rich, with a golden layer floating on it. There are a few grains of spices floating in the oil. You can stir it with a chopstick inserted in it. The oil on it will float away, but the inside will be very clear.

He was a little strange, and after smelling it, he couldn't understand it.

"What kind of soup is this?"

Why do you smell so weak? Isn't it a car overturn?

Ruan Qiu blushed, twisted his clothes, and said with some embarrassment: "Master, this is boiled water."