Chapter 30 women's clothing

Gu Mang:? ? ?

The three people on the side were holding their breath and watching the situation on this side:? ? ?

Watching this scene, Liu Yan had some bad premonitions in his heart. He originally expected to use Ruan Qiu's hands to get rid of this useless young master, plunder the off-road vehicle outside that belonged to Gu Mang, and run away. Unexpectedly, Ruan Qiu seemed to be interested in Gu Mang doesn't have any bad intentions?

No, Ruan Qiu must eat him. In Liu Yan's impression, Ruan Qiu before the end of the world had very long bangs, his face was so gloomy that it was hard to see, and he had a cold look that was bound to retaliate. This guy Gu Mang Ruan Qiu couldn't just let go of bullying him like this before the end of the world.

What's wrong with licking it? Of course you have to lick something before eating...right...?

And Ruan Qiu took it seriously and started licking it wantonly, following Gu Mang's tears all the way down, licking the corners of Gu Mang's lips and then to his chin like an obsession. It seemed to taste extremely good, with a burning light in his eyes.

Gu Mang couldn't resist at all. His good-for-nothing body was still on fire, and his head turned to one side due to the stimulation. Inadvertently, his delicate white neck was further exposed to the sharp teeth.

"Don't..."

The syllables were helplessly stuck in his throat, and Ruan Qiu had begun to gently grind his Adam's apple with his sharp shark teeth.

Gu Mang's breathing lost rhythm, and an unspeakable numbness spread to his scalp. He reached out with difficulty to push Ruan Qiu away.

...It's not that he doesn't want to get closer to Ruan Qiu, but he can't be so wild. How can he do this in front of a bunch of people.

System: ...Host, you have no moral integrity. You and Mr. Ruan Qiu are still enemies in this world.

Gu Mang: Look at the current scene before you speak. Who is the one who has no moral integrity?

How could the little succubus that was almost clinging to him understand Gu Mang's refusal? In his memory of hunting zombies before, those dead animals would only stiffen and struggle under his claws. Gu Mang pushed with almost no strength. Rejection is almost the same as encouragement.

Ruan Qiu almost jumped for joy and threw Gu Mang down. The latter grunted and put a soft cushion under him. A concussion from the fall would not be easy to cure in the last days.

"fragrant..."

Gu Mang felt something dripping on the side of his face. He opened his eyes in dizziness and saw Ruan Qiu looking down at him, his saliva dripping uncontrollably.

His eyes were as pure as black water, exuding a kind of innocence that didn't understand the world. He hummed and licked Gu Mang's Adam's apple, and rubbed the red side of his face against Gu Mang's.

"Sweet, so...hot..." He straightened up and took another deep breath. His chest swelled up and then flattened like a blown balloon. His cheeks were covered with a sickly blush, and he whispered almost in surprise. Sighing, like a cat that finds a small dried fish while taking a nap.

Something was wrong, something was wrong from every angle.

In part of the memory I just remembered, the original owner's treatment of Ruan Qiu was definitely not good. Instead, he was bullied in various ways on campus. How could it have progressed to this level as soon as they met?

There is only one possibility. Ruan Qiu lost his memory after mutating into this state, forgetting the memory of when he was a "human".

Gu Mang was still thinking, but a pair of claws crawled up his chest unnoticed, and he awkwardly unbuttoned his front shirt, but he was too stupid and couldn't unbutton it for a long time, so he simply "teared" and his chest As soon as it cooled down, this shirt was completely scrapped.