Chapter 85 knead

Those girls were dumbfounded, they didn't expect that it would turn out like this.

Gu Mang didn't think there was anything wrong at all. He signed all the books written by three or four girls. He looked up and saw that the person was still dumbfounded and asked, "Is there any problem?"

The three or four girls just woke up from a dream, shook their heads like a rattle and said it was okay, and walked away quickly, holding their arms with each other, looking back at them and whispering something.

Gu Mang turned to look at Ruan Qiu and noticed that their hands were still connected. He was stunned and let go as if he was electrocuted.

Ruan Qiu grabbed back reflexively, and then let go angrily.

"Still can't hold the pen?"

Ruan Qiu quickly raised his head and glanced at Gu Mang. Seeing that Gu Mang's face was calm and showed no signs of being unhappy, he nodded.

He blamed himself: "I'm sorry, Captain."

This was the case during the friendly matches in the United States. Ruan Qiu had a serious mental disorder. Every time he encountered this kind of autograph scene, he was at a loss. Gu Mang took care of him as a younger brother and would rescue him like this every time. .

At that time, he relied on his "spiritual mysophobia" to pull Gu Mang and cling to Gu Mang shamelessly for several days.

"Hey, hypocritical."

Ruan Qiu lowered his head, as if he knew his mistake, "I'm sorry, captain, I will work hard to change it."

Gu Mang frowned, feeling a little uncomfortable. He wanted to say that these are all useless things. He could just let him solve them. Why don't he just sign his name? He could just sign them for him in the future. Show this What are you doing with such a pitiful look?

"It's good to know." He heard himself say dryly.

"...Well, in the solo match just now, my performance was pretty good."

Not only is it good, the record set in this solo match is directly comparable to Gu Mang's record back then.

Ruan Qiuben lowered his head, wanting to hear Gu Mang say more about him and scolding him, but it was too late to avoid hearing a sentence, which was regarded as a compliment.

He looked up in shock, only to see that Gu Mang had turned around and walked away.

With the end of the solo game, the regular season officially begins, which also means the official end of the offseason. Ruan Qiu's outstanding performance in this solo game also attracted the attention of the above, temporarily proving his personal strength, so it also Officially joined WK's training match, made the starting roster, and decided to try out the team for a regular season game.

E-sports is a youth game, and it is normal to have substitutes and starters. Sugar greets Ruan Qiu with a smile on his face, but his front teeth are broken and he is bleeding. He knows very well that in terms of strength, he is simply crushed by Ruan Qiu. , the only and only advantage is his commercial value.

In the first game between WK and GOL in the regular season, Sugar posted on Weibo before the game:

【Everything goes wrong, you can only work hard】

Attached is a screenshot of using "Water Moon" to kill three times in a high-scoring peak match.

At the same time, the WK team's official Weibo also announced the regular season starting lineup, which did not include sugar.