Chapter 2 Don't give

Ruan Qiu's body stiffened when he heard these meaningless words. He was so confused that he forgot to struggle.

Gu Mang quietly put the handkerchief back into his pocket, pursed his lips and stared at Ruan Qiu for a long time, tilted his head and said, "I want to buy him."

The slave trader was suppressed by the guards and was motionless. When he was desperate, he accidentally heard this natural sound. He was so happy that he wished he could chop himself with a butcher's knife on the spot.

"Really, Your Majesty? You are really discerning!"

The slave trader stood up on the ground, almost singing with joy. Unexpectedly, this shitty luck from heaven really happened to him. He bent down and searched for many electric clips, and said as if he was offering treasures in the iron box: "Do you need these electric clamps? Oh, I think you definitely do. Fortunately, I have a lot left here..."

Gu Mang could feel that when the slave trader said the electric clamp, Ruan Qiu shivered obviously. He interrupted: "What is the electric clamp?"

The slave trader explained: "Oh, after all, he is a lowly female slave, and occasionally energy riots occur. I usually use these electric clamps to control them..."

The slave trader described in detail how to use the electric clips. In short, when Ruan Qiu's female energy riot occurred, these electric clips clamped anywhere on the female slave's body would release electric current. Because they were inferior electric clips, they could not generate electricity. You can't control the size, but you can't control the length of time. Sometimes even if the female energy riot stops, these electric clips will continue to work until the battery is exhausted.

The slave trader was still selling his products ardently. Ruan Qiu's face became paler and paler, he was sweating coldly, and the muscles of his limbs contracted. He muttered something in a voice that Gu Mang could barely hear. Gu Mang frowned deeply and said: "No need. ."

The slave trader was stunned: "What did you say?"

At the same time, Ruan Qiu also fell silent.

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows and said, "This prince said, no need."

The slave trader hesitated to speak: "Your Majesty, this female slave's mental power level before she became a slave seems to be very high..."

Yes, before Ruan Qiu became a slave, she was kept in a cage by the gray organization to cultivate murder weapons. She was indeed very mentally powerful and was an extremely rare SSS-level female insect in the empire. Of course Gu Mang knew this.

He lowered his head, looked at Ruan Qiu who was lying on the chopping board, and asked, "Can you still stand up?"

Ruan Qiu's breath paused.

He hadn't heard this kind of question for a long time. Everyone was speaking to him in a commanding tone, usually "die", "stand", "kneel down" or "get down". He was very concerned about this kind of question. Something strange.

But he couldn't speak. He wore a heavy shackle on his mouth, and when he opened his mouth, only saliva and whimpering could be heard.

Two seconds later, Ruan Qiu nodded stiffly, reluctantly raised his arms, mobilized the strength of his upper body, and sat up with difficulty. He couldn't see, so he could only explore with trembling hands, then grabbed the chopping board and stood up barefoot. on the ground.

Only then did Gu Mang get a complete look at Ruan Qiu. He was more than a circle smaller than Ruan Qiu in the original world. Although his face was obscured by dirt, his outline could be clearly seen. He looked like a younger Ruan Qiu.