Chapter 75 Vomiting blood

"Send a message," Xu Man said, "just say that Ruan Qiu has a high fever and wants to find him."

Zhang Yu's brows twitched: "Are you kidding me?"

Several boys from Class 1 looked at each other.

Xu Man still looked so gloomy like a ghost, which made Zhang Yu's scalp feel numb.

"If you do this, Brother Ruan won't be angry if he finds out?"

Xu Man said: "This is the only way."

"Fine."

Zhang Yu and others are all sports students, and they don't have anything to worry about. It's no wonder that after three years they haven't been able to join the ranks of Ruan Qiu. When they heard that there was only one way, they became anxious and agreed.

The time is again set for Friday.

Gu Mang has contacted hospitals in other cities and is planning to go to the hospital in Hua City for the last check-up. The two hospitals are in a chain and their systems are connected to each other. Check-ups in the hospital in Hua City can also be directly transferred. Go to another hospital.

He was originally worried that Ruan Qiu would investigate him these days. After all, considering Ruan Qiu's power in this world, this was really a simple matter, but it seemed that was not the case.

The child is being stubborn with him.

But it's okay, in the end, the stubbornness finally got cured, and it calmed down a lot.

Gu Mang smiled inwardly, took the medicine, and smiled and thanked the staff member wearing a mask at the window. The female staff member was stunned for a moment, and her face turned red under the mask.

She thought to herself that he was really a weirdo. The medicine he was taking was obviously for late-stage gastric cancer. She had seen many people come to take this medicine, and most of them had dull eyes and pale faces. The former had already known that they were destined to die, while the latter had probably just found out. , both of which make people inevitably feel sympathy in their hearts.

But in her industry, just looking at it makes her numb.

But the young man just now looked nothing like him. He was smiling clearly, looking relaxed and gentle, like ice and snow melting, but it made him want to cry for no reason.

It was already lunch time, and when Gu Mang wanted to go to the wonton stall to eat some wontons, the sound of sending a text message sounded on his phone.

Gu Mang was a little strange. The teacher's colleagues had already said goodbye, and the school had also finished processing. As for the class group of Class 2, he also quit directly. He had no friends in this world, and there was no one to contact him. Own?

Someone sent him a text message:

[Teacher Gu, this is my friend Ruan Qiu. He is ill and has a high fever today and is delirious. He keeps calling your name and refuses to take medicine. Could you please come over? 】

There is also an address at the end.

Gu Mang's heart suddenly dropped, and he took a step forward before thinking. When he realized what he was doing, he was already sitting in the taxi.

The system snickered: "Hehe, the host is so worthless."

Gu Mang also smiled helplessly. He hadn't seen Ruan Qiu for a week, and he hadn't even heard these two words. A text message came over, and he only saw these two words, which made him confused.