Chapter 54 progress

The female teacher named Wu Yuan was stunned, "Teacher Gu, how do you say this? Do you know the truth?"

As soon as he said this, all the teachers in the office looked over, including Ruan Qiu, who also looked up at his back.

Gu Mang shook his head and clasped his cold hand, "I took over the second shift less than three days ago, so naturally I don't know the truth, but I'm sure it wasn't Ruan Qiu who did it."

Wu Yuan did not expect to get such an answer. She is over forty this year and she also teaches mathematics. She has been teaching since she graduated from a technical secondary school. She has been teaching until she is old and has become a teacher. .

But she didn't expect that Gu Mang, a dabbler, would come to the second class next to her as the class teacher right after graduation. When she walked in and out, she saw that Gu Mang was in her twenties and she was in her forties. The other teachers laughed at her for having been around for twenty years and being a stupid teenager. The position is the same, where should she put her face?

She became angry: "Hey, Teacher Gu, you said it's not him if it's not him? You just came here not long ago, so you must not know the good things he has done, right? Who will be responsible if something goes wrong?"

Gu Mang looked at her quietly for a while, and when Wu Yuan met those watery eyes, she felt panicked.

I thought the teacher looked at the thin and pretty pretty face, but she didn't expect the coldness in his eyes when they met her was so scary. Wu Yuan broke into a cold sweat and looked away angrily.

"Since he said he didn't do it, it wasn't him. If something goes wrong, I will take full responsibility."

When he said this, not only Wu Yuan but also Director Liu was shocked, "Teacher Gu, this is not a trivial matter..."

Gu Mang nodded: "Just because it's not a trivial matter, you can't just rely on subjective assumptions and your own prejudiced impressions to shift the responsibility to others."

Wu Yuan's face looked ugly, and she cursed in her heart, "You are a pretty girl who relies on connections, you really treat yourself like an onion, you will be the one to look good in the future."

Ruan Qiu was in a daze from the moment she took Gu Mang's hand. It wasn't until Gu Mang took her outside, her palms were empty, and Gu Mang let go of her hand that she suddenly came back to her senses.

He was stunned for a moment, then hid his hands behind his back.

The warm and dry touch still stayed in the palm of his hand, and he couldn't shake it off no matter how hard he shook it off. He just lowered his head deeply and kept rubbing his palm on the corner of his clothes, trying to wipe away the strange touch and... strange feeling just now. Throbbing.

What the hell...what happened to me?

Gu Mang couldn't help but laugh: "I washed my hands this morning, they're not dirty."

Ruan Qiu lowered his head and held it in for a long time before saying: "Who thinks you are dirty..."

After he finished speaking, he vaguely felt that this sentence was not quite right, and he couldn't react for a while.

"Not dirty? Then why are you wiping your hands?"

Ruan Qiu stopped moving and clenched his hands in vain.

He did not answer Gu Mang's question directly, and asked, "What were you doing just now? Are you a fool?"

Gu Mang hugged his shoulders: "Where do you start talking about this?"