Chapter 84 hold

"team leader......"

Gu Mang shook off Ruan Qiu's hand. Ruan Qiu was frightened and tried to grab Gu Mang's hand, but was thrown away again. Just when he wanted to grab Gu Mang's hand for the third time, he was caught by Gu Mang's gaze. Nailed in place, he realized that Gu Mang wouldn't leave.

Gu Mang looked away and said nothing.

"I'm sorry, captain...just now, I didn't mean it just now..."

Ruan Qiu's face turned red in anxiety. He twisted his sleeves unconsciously, not knowing how to explain his strange behavior just now.

"Isn't what I said clear?" Gu Mang suddenly interrupted him.

"Your affairs have nothing to do with me. I don't care at all. Being a stalker like you and liking men's homosexuality just makes me feel - disgusting."

Ruan Qiu paused on the spot as if struck by lightning, and buried his head deeply.

His behavior made Gu Mang reflect on whether he had gone too far, but he immediately suppressed this thought, gave Ruan Qiu one last look, and turned around to leave.

Ruan Qiu first stood there, and then covered his face with both hands. As if he couldn't bear anything, he slowly bent down and slid down the wall and squatted on the ground.

He was scolded, but it seemed as if he had received ten thousand compliments.

Like like like like like like like like like...

His cheeks were hot, and the fingers covering his cheeks were trembling, and a pair of fanatical eyes appeared from between his fingers.

Really like.

It would be nice if the captain...could scold him a few more times...

Ah, the captain is so stupid and cute. In the past, I would only call him "disgusting", or at most "pervert". After that, no matter how much I was pestered by him, I couldn't call him anything else...

What a lovely, lovable captain.

On the other side, Gu Mang returned to the training room. Xiaobai was pouring coffee and asked him if he wanted a cup. Gu Mang shook his head and asked, "Where is the manager? Where has he gone?"

"I came back from the 89th holiday today," Fatter said while eating melon seeds. "He went to pick someone up. He just came back not long ago. The two of them should be on the first floor."

Bajiu is their coach. He has led the team for five years and is truly a meritorious coach.

Gu Mang went downstairs and happened to meet the two of them face to face. Without any nonsense, he asked directly: "What's going on with Ruan Qiu?"

Bajiu is a middle-aged man in his forties, with thick eyebrows and hair, and a spirit that is not suitable for this age group.

Bajiu smiled and scolded and patted his meritorious student on the shoulder: "The brat didn't say hello to me when he saw me. Has he been lost by that brat?"

Gu Mang was helpless. Bajiu and he were very familiar with each other, and they both knew that they were not polite people.

The manager chimed in: "Why are you asking about him? What's going on?"

Gu Mang paused, but still hid part of it, and said, "I just saw an injury on his arm. Did he have any accidents in the two years he was in the United States?"

The manager was surprised: "Is there such a thing?"

He thought for a while: "No, what I learned is that he lived a very good life there, and the hardware facilities were the best. Because he was a bit higher than the rest of the team, he received the first starting The salary is also a fixed salary within the league. To be honest, I am quite surprised that he can come to our team without a transfer fee."