Chapter 10 Whip

Ruan Qiu was still sitting on the sofa in a daze. There was a sound of footsteps and someone stood in front of him.

"Hey, isn't this dress beautiful? Did His Highness the Prince choose it for you?" His voice was thin, and he could speak eight tones in one sentence. Ruan Qiu didn't recognize it, but he could probably tell that the person in front of him was a female.

Naya's female name was Yuri. Seeing that he didn't respond, she was not in a hurry.

He said slowly: "His Royal Highness brought you here because he probably values you. I didn't expect that he would act in such a timid manner. It will only embarrass His Highness and make him laugh at him."

Ruan Qiu was still sitting on the sofa, without even moving his eyelashes, and had no reaction to Yuri's words.

You Rui said sarcastically: "When has His Highness the Prince ever brought a female companion who was not dignified and dignified? If I were Your Highness the Prince and encountered such an embarrassing insect like you, the first thing I would do when I got home would be to clean up the house and throw you away. How far!"

"Will not!"

This sentence stimulated Ruan Qiu. He clenched his hands, his eyes were full of stubbornness and panic, and he looked like he had been bullied.

He seemed to have never spoken to anyone other than Gu Mang in his life. He was clumsy and could only say stupidly: "He will not abandon me."

But he knew very well in his heart that what Yuri said was right. He was blind but not blind. He could hear the whispers and ridicules clearly.

Ruan Qiu didn't care about anything other than Gu Mang's, but at this moment he had to start to panic. His Royal Highness was such a sun-like, shining person who cared about many things, unlike him.

Nothing.

"I...I just want to stay by his side..."

"Do you believe what you say? Do you dare to swear by the insect god?" Yuri's beautiful face was full of sarcasm,

"What a ridiculous insect. You keep staying with him? Do you think you are special? His Royal Highness is the most noble person in the empire. He is the only male insect in the royal family. From now on, he will be the insect emperor. The whole star wants to marry him. The people who support him line up from the Bug Star to the Blue Star, you don't think you can win his favor forever, do you??"

Yuri laughed and laughed: "A female insect like you, from head to toe, can't find a single sparkle. Not to mention a female attendant, even a female slave is not worthy of being a slave! When His Highness the Prince ascends to the throne in the future, he will be the first one to do it. The thing that was kicked out!"

"You're talking nonsense!"

Ruan Qiu stood up suddenly, breathing heavily, his whole body tense, and his clenched hands trembling slightly.

He and the insect wings behind him also undulated vaguely, and his whole person was on the verge of losing control. His pupils expanded out of focus, showing signs of blindness.

You Rui was stunned for a moment, and then realized that Ruan Qiu was blind.

His smile almost reached the heel of his mouth, he took a step forward and almost touched Ruan Qiu's nose, and deliberately bumped Ruan Qiu's body with his shoulder.

Yuri mocked with a victor's pity: "Why do you look so awkward? It turns out you are disabled and blind. Oh, haha, maybe His Highness the Prince will have sex with another female in front of you in the future. You don't even know, hahaha——"