Chapter 119 hand

When I got up, a thin layer of frost had condensed on the window. It was very regular and had a ripple shape. Looking out from the inside, the sunlight was refracted into colorful shapes.

Ruan Qiu blinked, his eyes hurt after looking at it for a long time.

He blew into the window and watched with satisfaction as the mist gradually filled the place. He tapped his green-white knuckles casually, and he didn't know what he thought of, and outlined a lifelike butterfly.

It flaps its wings and is about to fly, as if it will fly into the sky in the next second.

Ruan Qiu withdrew his gaze, turned back and slowly put on his clothes.

The days of leisure slipped through the fingers. On the 29th, there were many fewer people in school. As the saying goes, 1929 is the coldest day in City A. Many times, painting is done at eight in the morning. During the theory class, many people were still in bed, complaining that they couldn't get up.

Unlike the crispy college students of the same age who love to stay in bed, Ruan Qiu cherishes the life he is living now. Every day with Gu Mang is like a dream, and he cherishes it very much.

Ruan Qiu got up very early today. Because of the cold weather, he also carefully selected his clothes. He was well equipped with warm scarves, gloves, and hats. He was still thinking about which subway to catch, but as soon as he left the room, he realized that Gu Mang was going to drive. Send him.

Gu Mang came over with a smile, arranged his messy scarf, and tied it into a beautiful knot.

Ruan Qiu's palm-sized face was mostly buried in the scarf, and he looked up at Gu Mang, making him look tender and smiling. When his voice came over, he said muffled: "Thank you, Master."

"Did you wear thick clothes today?"

Ruan Qiu blinked and said, "Twenty-nine days, it's very cold."

Gu Mang nodded, very satisfied with Ruan Qiu's awareness. He turned around to get the car keys, and Ruan Qiu followed him in a small step to hold Gu Mang's hand.

He didn't tell his young master that he had a little secret.

After Gu Mang treated his wounds that day, he silently decided in his heart that he would never suffer any injuries or get any diseases again.

He didn't want Gu Mang to be unhappy, he wanted him to be happy and laugh every day.

There were only a few people in class in the school. The teacher held a roster with a dark face and asked for names. A social software reminder sounded in the classroom. Ruan Qiu didn't have anyone to remember in the class. He opened the textbook with no expression. After a while, he got up. The classmates who were not coming came over late.

Zhou Kun was breathing heavily, and his good brother waved to him from the seat. He was about to come over, but when he saw Ruan Qiu sitting alone in the fourth row, he sat down.

Ruan Qiu felt a voice next to him, took off his earphones and looked over suspiciously. When he saw it was Zhou Kun, his eyebrows furrowed, looking very alert.

Zhou Kun was speechless for a while. He looked at Ruan Qiu with a look that looked like shit. His brain twitched and he said, "The one you drew that day was Mr. Gu... Gu?"

Ruan Qiu said nothing and stood up with a painting bag on one shoulder.

"Hey, you—" Zhou Kun pulled him down, a little annoyed: "I don't mean any harm, why are you leaving?"

Ruan Qiu slapped Zhou Kun's hand away, paused, and asked, "What do you want?"

Zhou Kun looked like a gossip: "I asked someone yesterday, you, aren't you with Gu Jing? Why..."