Chapter 111 Give them all

No matter how blind those two men were, they couldn't see Gu Mang. They immediately recognized the face of the next head of the Gu family. Their faces turned pale, and they bowed their heads and apologized.

But we can't blame them. Ever since they broke up last time, Gu Mang has been without a partner for a long time. Who knows where such a pretty girl appeared from, with red lips and white teeth, making people unable to control themselves. .

Gu Mang was in a very good mood. After planting a strawberry for his little godmother in the snow last time, he was scared away. He was originally worried that Ruan Qiu would not be able to see him again for many days after running away due to Ruan Qiu's temperament. Find him.

But as soon as they entered the venue, before Gu Mang could find Ruan Qiu, Ruan Qiu obediently ran out from the old man to look for him.

He naturally knew that Ruan Qiu stumbled out to look for him, and his bad thoughts started to leak out. He deliberately avoided people, wanting to see how long they could look for him, and also wanted to see Ruan Qiu cry out in fear when he couldn't find him. I didn't expect these two fools to come out halfway.

Just as he was about to step forward, Cuo heard the sentence "It's Gu Mang's person", and Gu Mang almost laughed out loud.

I wonder what his impotent father would think when he heard this?

As soon as the two people turned around and left, Ruan Qiu broke away from Gu Mang's arms. His eyes were wandering and he looked extremely shy. Gu Mang saw him covering his neck with one hand.

"Master... you, why are you here..."

"I can't be here anymore?" Gu Mang raised his eyebrows slightly, "If I weren't here, I don't know when I would have someone?"

Ruan Qiu's face suddenly turned red, and she turned to leave, "Master, I have something else to do, so I won't—"

Gu Mang pulled him and made it clear that he was going to stir up trouble: "Don't leave yet. I haven't asked you yet. Why did you become mine when?"

Gu Mang looked at him with interest, only finding it interesting.

She was acting like a cockfighter just now, but she became so soft in front of him.

Ruan Qiu's arms were like some kind of soft bread. He stopped moving as soon as he was pulled. He covered his neck unspeakably and said: "Yesterday, yesterday..."

Gu Mang held back a smile and asked, "What happened yesterday?"

"yesterday......"

After mumbling for a long time, he turned over the word "yesterday" over and over again, refusing to say the second half of the sentence.

Gu Mang slowly slid down from Ruan Qiu's arm, held the small gravel-like wrist, and pulled the person's wrist bones casually, "Do you need me to remind you again? To be specific, it was 9:30 last night. The weather is snowing, and the location is in the business circle of Wuyang District, City A. I will throw you into the snow——"

"Master!"

Ruan Qiu blushed and dripped blood: "Stop talking."

He saw Gu Mang's eyes moving to the neck he was covering, like a knife blade, trying to cut it open. He just felt that he had nowhere to escape under Gu Mang's eyes, and his heart was beating vividly, making him He was swaying from side to side in this tugging emotion, and his whole body was about to burst.

Gu Mang pressed against his ear, spraying hot air: "I'm very curious, how did you explain to him last night? Tell me, let me learn from you?"

Ruan Qiu lowered his eyes in embarrassment: "I'm talking about knocking."