Chapter 37 Cried

Gu Mang finally couldn't help but stand up from his seat. His arm was still in biting pain, but he was too lazy to care about it. He lowered his head to find a handkerchief to wipe the water from Ruan Qiu's hair.

The whole farce was nonsense, and I still don't know what happened in the jewelry store that day. Although my arm hurt, it was not entirely Ruan Qiu's fault. What was more important was to ask clearly before blaming.

He searched for a long time, but couldn't find the handkerchief. A small pistol fell out and made a "Gada" sound when it hit the ground, causing the two people confronting him to look over.

Yang Yi's face lit up, but Ruan Qiu's face suddenly turned gloomy.

He had seen this thing before. The black hole would emit small balls, which could easily blow the head of a zombie.

Ruan Qiu had seen Gu Mang use it many times, and for a moment, his tail started to tremble without any control...

He... is he going to blow his own head off with this thing like he did with those zombies?

Gu Mang's original intention was to find a handkerchief, but he accidentally dropped the pistol. With a "tsk" sound, he leaned over to get it. This action further proved the suspicions of the remaining two people present.

Ruan Qiu curled up blankly at the window edge, watching Gu Mang pick up the gun, and felt his nose was sore.

He hurt Gu Mang like this and knew that he deserved death. He shouldn't have said anything if Gu Mang wanted his life, but... he was still so selfish and didn't want his head to be ripped open.

That way, then you won't be able to see him, you won't be able to smell the sweet fragrance, and you won't be able to eat his milk.

Can you change the place, use your hands, feet, etc...?

But now Gu Mang had picked up the gun and held it in his hand. Ruan Qiu sniffed, and finally his selfish desires took over. He turned over from the window sill and ran away without any hope.

Gu Mang put away the gun, and when he looked up, he could only see the exhaust fumes of Ruan Qiu's car as he escaped.

Gu Mang:? ? ?

He was confused and asked the system: "What happened? Why did he run away? Did I hit him or scold him?"

The system scratched its head, also unclear about human emotions: "I don't know."

Yang Yi whispered: "Damn it, let this guy run away,"

He turned his head and said in agreement: "Brother Gu, if you meet this guy next time, I will control it for you first. This kind of monster must be shot in the head, otherwise there will be endless trouble!"

Gu Mang:?

He frowned: "What did you say..."

Halfway through Gu Mang's words, he noticed the gun in his hand and his heart suddenly dropped.

Ruan Qiu, that idiot, shouldn't he think that he is going to attack him with a gun, right?

Yang Yi looked at Gu Mang inexplicably, noticed that Gu Mang put away the gun, and said diligently: "Brother Gu, your arm injury is not healed yet, I will continue to bandage you..."

"No."

Gu Mang interrupted him. He was injured on his right arm. It was indeed inconvenient to move, but he was not disabled.

Yang Yi keenly felt Gu Mang's intention to keep a distance from him, and clenched his hands unconsciously.

Brother Gu is tired of that monster. Why, why is he still as cold to him as ever...