Chapter 115 sacrifice

Ruan Qiu's anxiety was visibly written on his face. He twisted his soft body. Originally, he was still separated by a coat, but now he was directly attached to her, rushing to get into Gu Mang's arms without hesitation.

Gu Mang wrapped Ruan Qiu's clothes tightly and whispered, "The most important thing you should do now is go to the hospital."

Ruan Qiu hurriedly hugged Gu Mang's neck and pressed his hot right cheek against it. Gu Mang stretched out his hand to caress Ruan Qiu's broken forehead.

"Master, please take me." He was obviously really scared. He didn't cry when he was treated like that by Gu Jing just now. Tears came at every turn in front of Gu Mang. Ruan Qiu was really afraid that something like this would happen next time. Given the situation, he couldn't guarantee that he would be able to defend himself next time.

Gu Mang wiped away the blood from Ruan Qiu's forehead and tightened his clothes. He ignored Ruan Qiu's words and went to drive. Unexpectedly, the person in his arms kicked off the seat with his heels, sinking deeper into Gu Mang's arms. As he walked in, he suddenly trembled again and muttered in a low voice: "It's so cold..."

Gu Mang thought he was caught in the cold wind, so he wrapped his clothes tighter, and the person in his arms pressed his entire upper body against him. It didn't seem to be working. He was still babbling and crying out that he was cold, but his face was getting redder and redder. He held it in his hands. It's getting hotter and hotter inside.

"Ruan Qiu?" He called out tentatively. His beautiful little mother closed her eyes tightly, her cheeks were flushed, and she kept rubbing on his chest, crying out as she did so.

When Gu Mang finally opened his coat and took a look, his hands were slightly stiff. He had just come back from the company and rushed back to Gu's house without changing his clothes. It happened that a clear gem hung on his left breast. It was originally transparent, but now it was It was stuck somewhere on Ruan Qiu's soft chest, dyed red.

Gu Mang's breath suddenly suffocated, and the strength of his pinch on Ruan Qiu's neck suddenly increased. He wanted to stop him, but she squeezed deeper into his arms as if begging for mercy, and called the young master in a trembling voice.

Ruan Qiu rubbed it, tears flashed out little by little. The soft flesh of his left cheek was pressed against Gu Mang's chest. He was a little fleshy because of Gu Mang's care, and it melted like sticky marshmallows. "Young master, I don't want it." me?"

But he seems to have nothing else to give, what should I do, what should I do?

Gu Mang took a deep breath, and the soothing movements on his hands were gentle, but his words were unwavering: "Go and cure the disease first."

This is a silent rejection.

Ruan Qiu lay stiffly on Gu Mang's shoulder.

He has been with Gu Jing for a long time, and is accustomed to understanding and elaborating the deep meaning of every sentence, extending countless meanings to figure out the speaker's emotions and wishes, and then making the most error-free move.

Coupled with high fever and emptiness, he just felt that Gu Mang didn't want him anymore.

Seeing that the person hadn't moved for a long time, Gu Mang thought that the person was tired and no longer persisted. He turned his head and looked, but the person didn't let him see his face. He was lying on his shoulder so that he could only see the back of his head.

Gu Mang patted the back of the person's head and signaled to start driving, but Ruan Qiu still didn't move.

He gently grabbed the person's chin and turned Ruan Qiu's head over. The person's face was filled with tears, and the ends of his raised eyes were blurred into soft arcs by tears. He sniffled and cried silently for who knows how long.