Chapter 25 kiss

Gu Mang's mind was spinning after he was rescued by Ruan Qiu just now. He was a royal, a male, and the most important thing was an S-level male. Throughout the ages, there had only been a few S-level males from the Zerg tribe. However, if Ruan Qiu saved himself, how could it not be regarded as a military achievement?

For the rich and powerful Zerg race, protecting an absolutely rare and noble S-class male prince is definitely more worthy of praise than annihilating a beast far away in the desert star.

He immediately found Gu Yan to find the key to the insect crystal. He thought it might be slow after a series of processes, but he didn't expect that Gu Yan took the insect crystal out of his chest pocket.

"Only he can defeat that snow beast," Gu Yan whispered, "I don't know why, but that snow beast seems to be afraid of him and has a sense of fear towards him. I have an intuition that only he can defeat it."

Gu Mang thought to himself, little brother, your intuition is very accurate.

"Your Highness..." Ruan Qiu almost didn't dare to look at it, "You...really want to give it to me?"

SSS-level insect crystals are powerful enough to destroy a small planet. Do you really want to give them to him?

Gu Mang put the insect crystal into Ruan Qiu's hand: "This is yours."

Ruan Qiu stared at the shiny thing, feeling sour and bulging in his heart. He raised his head and looked at Gu Mang: "Your Highness, don't you blame me? What they said is true. I am the son of a guilty minister, and I kept it a secret from you for so long. .."

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows slightly: "Do you really want me to blame you?"

Ruan Qiu shook his head hurriedly: "No, of course not..."

Gu Mang smiled and whispered in Ruan Qiu's ear: "It's okay to blame you. When the war is over, come to my camp and choose your own punishment."

It was so pitiful that Gu Mang swore that the punishment he just mentioned was just to tease Ruan Qiu. How could he really punish him? However, in full view of everyone, Ruan Qiu's face began to turn red inch by inch from bottom to top.

In the eyes of outsiders, it was Gu Mang who suddenly said something flirty in someone's ear, making someone's face turn red.

Ruan Qiu whispered: "Okay, listen to Your Highness."

Gu Mang:......

At this time, the faint buzzing of snow beasts came from the distance again. This time the sound was different from the past. In the last battle and the last battle, the snow beasts always appeared in threes and twos, and usually appeared in one. Only the leader was beaten away, and the remaining two or three followed and fled.

But this time, judging from the more violent bumps in the wasteland and louder howls than before, it seemed that it was a herd of snow beasts that came this time.

Herd of snow beasts. Even when the snow beasts are used as meat, the army is taboo. If they are not careful, a division of troops will be wiped out by the united snow beasts. What's more, this time there are swarms of heterogeneous snow beasts.

The faces of all the female soldiers in the army at the scene turned pale. The last snow beast that was driven away had not left yet, but this time it came in groups again, and the low pressure visible to the naked eye spread to the entire military headquarters.

Gu Mang boarded a magic horse and raised his arms high. The golden emblem representing the royal family on his sleeves shone brightly in this gloomy night.