Chapter 26 first

Snowflakes were still flying, and Gu Mang wrapped Ruan Qiu in his arms to cover the falling snow.

The sky is about to dawn, and there seems to be a faint dawn at the end of the night, which vaguely illuminates the battlefield with the strong smell of blood and gunpowder smoke. This night is destined to be recorded in the history of the Zerg.

The sun is coming out.

They hugged and kissed on the body of the snow beast, as if they would be attached to it until the end of the world.

Gu Mang didn't know how long it had passed before the sounds in his ears became louder. There were many people's footsteps approaching from far to near. The sounds were sonorous, uneven and orderly.

He opened his snow-laden eyelashes, and the female army was walking towards him from far to near.

Gu Mang held Ruan Qiu in his arms, helped him stand up, and stood on the blood-stained fur of the Snow Beast King.

Ruan Qiu was breathing softly in Gu Mang's arms, her forehead stained with the blood of the snow beast, her delicate face like a doll Gu Mang was holding, and her dark eyes turned to look at the army of female soldiers at her feet.

They won.

Gu Mang picked up the gilded forbidden dagger and held it in Ruan Qiu's hand.

The tip of the blade shone with divine light in the dawn, and the insect god finally took care of this barren soil.

Tens of thousands of military females came under the corpse of the snow beast, and then there was a clanging sound of iron hitting the ground. The armor, which represented the highest honor of the military, fell into the snow. They were densely packed and knelt beside Gu Mang and Gu Mang. feet.

Some kneeling military women murmured piously or cheered excitedly:

"Emil——"

"Emil, Emil!"

"...Emil!"

Gu Mang asked the system in a low voice: "What does Emil mean?"

System: "Emile, in the Zerg language, means hero."

The meat of the alien snow beasts was cut off by the female soldiers with knives and hands, and was thrown into a pot to be blunted or fried. The excess was buried in the snow and stored. Meat has always been scarce in military camps. The meat of exotic snow beasts is more delicious than ordinary snow beasts. The meat of these animals provides a delicious meal for tired soldiers.

Their bones are transformed into steel and are extremely hard. After being sharpened into sharp points, they can easily pass through iron plates, which is a good way to make weapons.

The fur of the snow beasts is peeled off for warmth. It won't take long. After three days at most, every military female in the military camp can be covered with a thick snow velvet quilt, enough to survive the long and cruel winter of the Wild Star.

The so-called eating its flesh, drinking its blood, and sleeping on its skin are nothing more than this.

"Keep it for yourselves." Gu Mang said without thinking.

Gu Yan was stunned, frowned, and put the warm items made of snow animal skins in his arms on the table, "Why?"

Gu Mang was still in a state of trepidation when he saw the skin. The scene of Ruan Qiu being swallowed by the snow beast king that night was fixed in his mind for several days. Sometimes he would dream about seeing this thing in front of his eyes in a short time. Akira was really a little scared.