Chapter 14 hell

In the afternoon, Gu Mang received a message from Gu Yan. He heard that the doctor was very skilled in medicine and was the best at treating blindness.

Gu Mang was overjoyed when he saw Ruan Qiu sitting in a daze next to him, playing with the bell. He suppressed his excitement and said, "I'll stay at home for a while. I'll be back in the evening."

Ruan Qiu was slightly stunned and wanted to ask Gu Mang what he was going out for, but he felt guilty because he had just licked the milk cup clean.

"Okay, His Royal Highness, come back soon."

He could judge Gu Mang's mood based on the sound of footsteps. It sounded like broken bells, and he must be very happy.

But what is His Royal Highness so happy about? Why don't you tell him.

But what obligation does His Highness have to tell him?

Ruan Qiu's mood dropped for a moment, then he thought that Gu Mang had eaten a lot of pastries at dinner a few days ago, probably because he was addicted to sweets. After that day, he had been wanting to make some desserts for His Royal Highness. Maybe while His Highness was not at home today, What a good opportunity!

The dark clouds in his heart dispersed, and with a slight smile on his lips, Ruan Qiu walked downstairs quietly and walked into the kitchen like a cat.

Today's Zerg have fewer males and more females. Many females develop physical diseases because they are not comforted by male pheromones, resulting in many of their offspring being mutilated. All Zerg's daily necessities take care of the disabled.

Ruan Qiu picked up the recipe and instructions with great joy. He first fumbled around to find out the location and tableware in the kitchen, and then touched the slightly convex inscriptions on the recipe to get a general understanding of how to make the dessert.

Well, let's make panna cotta.

With this thought in mind, he took some cream and began to whip it unskillfully. The sweet smell of milk soon spread out in the small kitchen. Ruan Qiu was concentrating when a sporadic sound of footsteps walked in.

It was Lola, the young and courageous female attendant.

"What are you doing?" Lola came over after smelling the smell and saw Ruan Qiu whipping cream. She was envious and said: "It smells so good - do you want to eat dairy products?"

In the Zerg, things related to milk have always been a luxury. In the palace, perhaps only Ruan Qiu has such great qualifications to touch the dairy products in the refrigerator. No wonder Lola said so.

Ruan Qiu was too lazy to explain. He knew how weird Lola's brain circuit was. After explaining this, there would be the next.

Lola thought Ruan Qiu acquiesced, so she came over reluctantly, sniffing into the basin, but was pushed away by Ruan Qiu's hand.

Lola was dissatisfied and wanted to fight back. He rolled his eyes and said deliberately: "The clothes His Royal Highness is wearing today are really beautiful. They are worthy of being sent by the royal family. With His Highness's face, tsk tsk tsk, I don't know when I go out." How many single and widowed women must be charmed?" Or are there also non-single and widowed women?

Ruan Qiu stopped moving as expected: "How beautiful is it?"

Lola was excited: "Didn't you see that dress? The material is so good! I heard that His Highness Gu Yan recently captured another desert star and confiscated a lot of shiny minerals. The dress was all shiny from the collar to the buttons. Then Call someone—"