Chapter 13 bathrobe

The next day, before Gu Mang woke up, an uninvited guest came to the palace.

That hurried footsteps, besides Gu Yan, there was no other person. Gu Mang yawned and wanted to lie down on the bed for a while, but Gu Yan's stomping and banging on the door seemed to tear down the door. Miscanthus put on a nightgown and walked slowly to the tea room.

Gu Yanben was dressed in a cold light. Seeing Gu Mang come in with such disheveled clothes, he paused obviously, then turned away with a blushing face and said, "Put your clothes on properly!"

I have to say that Gu Mang's appearance is really good-looking. As an S-class male insect, his body curves, proportions, and muscle distribution are perfect. No wonder Gu Yan, the dead brother control, had to play orthopedics with the original owner in the end.

Gu Mang suddenly realized that he always thought that everyone in this world was a man, so he didn't pay much attention to it and forgot about the difference between male and female.

He buttoned up the buttons and sat down on the cushion, looking as if he hadn't woken up: "Why are you looking for me? Didn't I tell you a while ago not to come to the house of adult single males casually?"

Gu Yan then turned around. When he saw that Gu Mang was dressed, he exhaled and slapped a piece of paper on the table.

"That dirty thing you picked up," Gu Yan stared at Gu Mang, "I wonder why it looks so familiar. It turns out to be the son of the sinner, the female son of Ruan Ming."

Gu Mang was quite speechless. Was it just to tell him this thing that he knew as soon as he came to this world?

Seeing Gu Mang's lack of reaction, he couldn't help but say in a more serious tone: "Do you understand what I mean? Ruan Ming is an interstellar fugitive, the son of a female insect who committed the most serious war crime of the Zerg tribe!"

Gu Mang scratched his ears impatiently, and glanced at Gu Yan with a pair of emerald eyes: "So? Can you get to the point quickly? Let's talk about something."

Gu Yan opened his mouth, but he was so choked that not a single punctuation mark came out.

Isn't this the main topic? ?

Gu Yan's eyes were almost splitting: "He is the son of a fugitive. Are you crazy? You still plan to keep him? Such a person should be imprisoned in an interstellar prison. He should be -"

"Female slave." Gu Mang stood up.

Gu Mang tilted his head, with indifference and confusion in his eyes: "So he deserves to have SSS-level insect crystals taken away because of a female father he has never seen before? He deserves to be thrown into the gray organization to do murder. Weapons, and then sold to a slave camp? Does he deserve to become a female slave? "

What kind of bullshit law is this?

"Aren't you in charge of the army? Don't you understand how rare it is for an SSS-level talent to appear?" Gu Mang pressed forward step by step, looking at Gu Yan with cold green eyes, "Don't you like to defend the Zerg the most? Is this what you want to say? This kind of female insect becomes a female slave and finally dies hastily. Is this what you want to see? "

"Does he deserve it? Gu Yan."

Gu Yan's heart was shocked. He was stared at by those eyes and shook his head in a daze.

It shouldn't be like this.

The number of female insects killed by the Zerg every year in military camps is countless. A highly trained SSS-level military female can save the Zerg from inestimable losses.