Chapter 20 jealousy

"Ha, harsh words are very powerful," Mir mocked: "Unfortunately, unless he can catch Thasius' iron fist, he will be knocked down in one move."

Gu Mang nodded obediently.

At this moment, the referee gave the order and the game started. Tasius roared and rushed forward with his huge body, and smashed Ruan Qiu with two huge fists.

Just as everyone tensed their hearts at the impending tragedy of the female insect, the black-haired boy stretched out his hand and touched it, and the stone-carved iron fist bounced back alive with a "pop".

! ! ! ? ?

"impossible!"

The whole place was in an uproar, and Tasius didn't react and was stunned.

Mir widened his eyes and said with a big tongue: "Take it, catching this punch is just a fluke, unless, unless he can knock down Tasius head-on."

The next second, the tall and muscular Thasius was lifted to the ground like a piece of paper.

Gu Mangli was delighted: "How about you say a few more words?"

Mill:......

The military females in the audience laughed loudly. It was really funny to be so overwhelmingly suppressed in the face of such a difference in body shape. Besides, her eyes were disabled and she couldn't see.

Tasius was blushing with shame at this time. His hands and feet were shaking with anger, and he yelled at the referee: "I request a weapons contest!"

A weapons contest is a contest in which both parties agree to bring their best weapons, and usually there will be bloodshed.

After the referee asked Ruan Qiu for his opinion and received confirmation, they each issued weapons to the two men. Tasius was awarded the weapon he has always been good at, a meteor fist, a long iron chain with a heavy hammer full of spikes, and Ruan Qiu was awarded a spear.

Ruan Qiu shook his head, silently rejected the spear, and took out a honey gold tassel dagger from his arms.

There was an uproar below.

The dagger sparkled with cold light when it was raised, and the golden blade resembled the totem of the insect god, symbolizing the royal power and wealth for all generations.

Shining on people is like shining on water, and cutting jade is like cutting mud.

This is a forbidden dagger representing the royal family. Each member of the royal family only has one. How could it be held by a female slave?

How could such a noble and rare thing be allowed to be used as a weapon if it was even slightly touched by the lapel of a female slave's clothes, which is punishable by death on the grounds of defilement? It must be this female insect who stole the forbidden dagger of His Highness the Prince! !

There was a lot of discussion in the audience, and even the referee suspended the game. On the stage, Gu Mang walked up to the drum in person, his emerald eyes shimmering with light, and he waved his arm to beat it.

"Boom——"

The drums sound and the game continues.

On the battlefield, the black-haired boy rushed out like a sword and a crossbow. His body was as sharp as thunder. Compared with Thasius swinging a heavy hammer, this female insect actually never used this forbidden dagger from beginning to end, but only Dodge every attack from Thasius, then swing your fists and strike hard at his weak spot.

"Bang——"

Thasius' huge body fell heavily onto the table, panting like a dead dog.

Ruan Qiuyi stood on the ring silently as in the opening scene, the tip of the gilded forbidden dagger not stained by blood or dust.