Chapter 120

Liu Lian plays the butterfly dancing from time to time (Complete of Five Worlds)

The ward was filled with deathly silence.

Gu Mang was not in a hurry, still holding Ruan Qiu's waist in his arms, and just waited slowly.

After a long time, there was a tiny "pop" sound in the air.

Gu Mang didn't even raise his eyelids——

"Again."

Gu Jing gritted his teeth and slapped himself on the right side of his face.

"Too light."

"Pah——" "Pah——"

After two slaps in succession, Gu Mang thought for a while and said, "Didn't you eat?"

Gu Jing raised his head suddenly and scattered his hair slightly with a few slaps. Being bedridden for a long time made his cheeks sunken and his eyes seemed to glow green. He didn't look like a human but looked like an evil ghost: "Gu Mang, you Don't go too far."

Gu Mang sneered: "Am I going too far? Otherwise, you just skip the steps and go to the street now?"

After saying that, he lowered his head and asked Ruan Qiu: "What time is it?"

The man in his arms remained silent from beginning to end. Hearing this, his soft and soft face moved, and he revealed one eye to look at his cell phone: "...six o'clock in the afternoon."

Gu Mangmo looked at Ruan Qiu's arms. Although they had gained some muscle, they were still thin and the bones could be felt.

"Are you hungry?"

Ruan Qiu shook his head.

Gu Mang rubbed Ruan Qiu's hair, then held him in his arms and walked out without even looking at Gu Jing. When Gu Jing saw that the man was about to leave, several people from Gu Mang looked at him covetously. Then I realized that Gu Mang really didn't scare him.

"——Wait, wait a minute!"

He struggled, but his crippled legs remained motionless. Gu Jing waved his arms as if he were drowning, and fell heavily to the ground with a "plop". The bones of his lame legs hit the floor firmly, making a bone-shattering sound. The "crunching" sound of numbness.

Ruan Qiu shivered and shook his shoulders. He looked back reflexively, but his eyes were covered by the jade-like hands he remembered.

The two of them had no intention of stopping. Gu Jing was unconsciously crying with fear. He waved his arms and slapped his face hard like a drum. He hit his face until it was covered with blood, but You didn't think it was enough, so he hit his chin as hard as if he was ready to die.

"Snapped--"

"Bang——"

Gu Mang finally stopped.

Gu Jing's face was already covered in blood. He rolled up his sleeves and exerted great force, making a dull sound as his fists hit his flesh. Finally, he lost all his strength and could only helplessly pull out his hair.

Gu Mang glanced at him and looked away in disgust when he saw the bloody and inhuman face.

"Although keeping you here will dirty your eyes, it's still useful," the cold voice seemed to have substance, tapping on Gu Jing's tense temples.

"You will stay in this place for the rest of your life, living to bear the pain and taste the sins you have committed."

When the ward door finally closed, Gu Jing howled hysterically and fell to the ground unconscious.