Chapter 18 green tea

That place is soft, round and plump, like a ball, which makes people want to grab it twice.

——!

Gu Mang threw his hand away as if he was struck by lightning.

The words were stuck in his throat. Gu Mang knew that the misunderstanding was serious this time, so he said with difficulty: "Ruan Qiu, no, actually I just..."

"You really like your little lover."

Just when Kong'er was about to explain, there was a sound of footsteps in the distance, and the clicking of royal military boots struck an orderly scale in the empty hall.

Gu Yan walked over with his arms folded, his face clearly unhappy: "Follow him wherever he goes. The military camp is not like your starship and palace. They are as far apart as the Insect Star and the Desolate Star. I said, come here Don't cry until you're full of snot and tears, begging me to let you come back."

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows.

This is strange to say. When he was on a mission in the main world, he even slept in the belly of the insect mother boss. He didn't think there was any place worse than that.

"It's not necessarily someone who is crying and has a runny nose," Gu Mang said with a smile, "Whether I am crying or having a runny nose is hard to say, but I have seen you cry a lot when you were a kid. "

Damn, there is no way, who let the original owner be the brother.

When Ruan Qiu heard these words, she pursed her lips in amusement, thinking that the second prince was really not ashamed to let His Highness see it all. Even in the age of a worm, one should pay attention to protecting privacy.

When he was a cub, he didn't pay much attention to protecting privacy* When Gu Yan heard this, his face turned from white to red and then to green, and the color palette was generally not exciting.

"Look how poor you are here!"

At the end, Gu Yan sneered, his sword-like eyes swept over Ruan Qiu and Gu Mang one by one, and said: "Even if you can tolerate the conditions of the military camp, with so many military women there, it is very likely that things will happen when the atmosphere in the military camp is tense. Ying Xiao, do you know what you will do when the time comes?"

He met Gu Mang's curious gaze and said word by word: "You have to provide them with 'comfort guidance'."

Gu Mang:?

Reset guidance? What it is?

Carefully appreciate these words, reset guidance, is it possible that he is required to be a military counselor to guide the military females in the stance reset plate pattern?

The warlike factor in Gu Mang's body was suddenly aroused, and he was really suffocated to death after coming to this world without fighting for so long.

"Then I really couldn't ask for it, and I have to thank the military camp for giving me this opportunity."

Gu Mang said with a smile: "I will definitely provide 'reset guidance' to the military women in the army, so they can come to me."

Gu Yan shot himself in the foot, his face turned green with anger.

"I-I knew it!!"

Gu Yan shouted angrily: "You have a willful nature and will never change your ways. You, good people, don't learn from others! You're not here just for this, are you?"

The more Gu Yan thought about it, the more he realized that this was the case. His lecherous imperial brother used to love to snare beautiful female insects. He was also surprised why his temperament suddenly changed. It turned out to be a change of taste! From liking weak Asian females to liking military females?