Chapter 63 disappear

Director Liu was hesitantly holding the sheet of paper in his hand, which contained all the students' demerits. How many students were crying and begging him not to write down their demerits. This was the first time, the first time in Director Liu's life, he was forced to do so. Keep a record of demerits.

Ruan Qiu said: "Give me the slip of paper - and the pen."

Director Liu had an indescribable expression on his face. He had obviously hesitated for a few seconds. He looked at Gu Mang - Gu Mang was looking at Ruan Qiu; and then at Ruan Qiu - Ruan Qiu was glaring at him.

Finally, Director Liu looked at Gu Mang and handed the pen and paper to Ruan Qiu with trembling hesitation.

Ruan Qiu grabbed the pen and paper and wrote down his name, age, date of crime, reason for crime... In a short time, he filled out half of the form, which was very decent.

Gu Mang went to look at the thin piece of paper. Although the handwriting on it was a little messy, there were traces of practicing calligraphy between the lines. The overall look was coordinated and beautiful in order in chaos, and it had a certain character. I don't know how his character became such a bastard.

When the piece of paper was not filled up and only half of it was left, Gu Mang stood up.

Ruan Qiu's head froze for a moment, but he still didn't raise it. He continued to write on the paper with his head lowered. Director Liu and Liu Yan both looked at him as if they were a savior.

They all thought that Gu Mang would stop him, or at least give him some advice, but they never expected that Gu Mang just glanced at Ruan Qiu for the last time and said softly: "It's up to you, Ruan Qiu."

Ruan Qiu really touched Gu Mang's point of anger this time. He could tolerate or even tolerate Ruan Qiu losing his temper, but he didn't like him making fun of his own future.

Gu Mang said these words, and then turned around and left when everyone was stunned.

Ruan Qiu clenched his pen suddenly, his knuckles turned white from the tension in his fists. The half-written review sheet suddenly became his enemy. He stubbornly refused to raise his head and stared at the review sheet in a daze. It's like staring at a hole alive.

When there was a light knock on the door, he couldn't help but raised his head in disbelief and looked at Gu Mang's back, but he was gone.

Ruan Qiu breathed heavily, and his eye circles suddenly turned red.

Director Liu was speechless and said hesitantly: "Are you still writing?"

"Write!" Director Liu felt that Ruan Qiu's voice was a bit strange, as if it was squeezed out of his throat. Ruan Qiu lowered his head, shrugged his shoulders slightly, and gritted his teeth: "Of course."

He filled out the review sheet so completely that he couldn't find any gaps.

After Ruan Qiu finished writing the self-review, he rushed out to look for Gu Mang, but couldn't find it. He returned to the sports ground a little dejected, but was stopped by Xia Yu.

"How is it?" Xia Yu handed the gold medal to Ruan Qiu, hung his own gold medal between his fingers and turned it around, "What is the result of that grandson's punishment?"

Ruan Qiu took over the gold medal. Every sports meeting in Huashi No. 1 Middle School is held very formally. It is included in the education news every year. The first, second and third place in each competition all have gold, silver and bronze medals, which is very impressive. style.

"I don't know," Ruan Qiu twitched the corner of his mouth, "But I remember it wrong."

Xia Yu's expression did not change. He thought Ruan Qiu was telling the truth: "Are you going to give him a serious demerit?"