Chapter 3 Coin

Gu Mang carried Ruan Qiu to the starship like this.

He had been watching Ruan Qiu's reaction after he said those words just now. Unfortunately, Ruan Qiu didn't have any special reaction. He just stayed in his arms blankly. Although his body was still stiff, it was better than before.

Ruan Qiu tightened his palms and pinched them into the shape of a flower bud, trying to leave some remaining warmth in his palms.

No one ever seemed to hold his hand.

He first came to the military academy to study like every military female. The military academy was full of females, and no one liked holding the hand of someone of the same sex. Later, as the son of a criminal, he was thrown into a gray organization concentration camp, where he was killed every day with no end in sight. After that, he became a slave, and no one would hold the hand of the lowest-grade female slave.

No one would hold him.

The starship is called a starship. Although it is a vehicle, it is actually more like a room when you walk inside.

And because it was the starship of the prince of the empire, it was naturally extremely luxurious inside. When Gu Mang stepped in, he felt flashes in front of his eyes. The splendid decoration looked more like a nouveau riche than a prince. Perhaps the original owner just had a pretentious personality. , everything is based on the most expensive one.

This was convenient for Gu Mang. He put Ruan Qiu on the soft blanket on the ground and walked to the sofa nearby to sit down.

Gu Mang closed his eyes slightly and clasped his palms slightly, breathing steadily. This was his habitual posture when thinking about problems.

In the main world, Ruan Qiu is stuck in this small dream world for some reason and cannot wake up. As the only person who is not rejected by the small dream world, Gu Mang comes here with the goal of waking up Ruan Qiu.

As you can see in front of you, Ruan Qiu seems to be having a very bad life. In the world development direction given to him by the system, Ruan Qiu, as an SSS-level female insect, had extremely high talent in the military academy and her dream was to become a Zerg general. , serving the Zerg on the battlefield.

Unexpectedly, the night before entering the battlefield, Ruan Qiu's heroic father defected to Huangxing. Overnight, Ruan Qiu turned from a much-anticipated genius to the son of a criminal. The empire took away SSS-level insect crystals. From then on, his situation took a turn for the worse.

At the end of the world, Ruan Qiu and the entire insect star died together.

When Gu Mang saw this, he had a familiar feeling. Ruan Qiu who was so hysterical and refused to give in was the Ruan Qiu he knew.

The starship was silent for a while, and Gu Mang was immersed in his own thoughts.

Gu Mang was still weighing the plot when a rustling sound suddenly came to his ears, accompanied by a pungent smell of blood. He opened his eyes in confusion -

Ruan Qiu is committing suicide.

He was mutilating himself very quietly, as if he was afraid of disturbing others. He silently gathered his long and flexible body into a ball, moved to a corner, and quietly used his hard insect wings, nails, or fangs to make heavy scratches. There were wounds on the wrists, neck, and collarbones, and blood flowed to the carpet.

Dark red blood flowed down his pale skin, like a bleeding pale statue.

Gu Mang quickly stepped forward and grabbed Ruan Qiu's wrist, which made the back of his hand stained with blood. Gu Mang asked hoarsely: "What are you doing?"