Chapter 86 I love you?

Gu Mang looked at Ruan Qiu in silence.

The gaze seemed to be scrutinizing, and Ruan Qiu felt chills all over when he saw it.

Ruan Qiu wrung her fingers and looked back at him cautiously, with sweat on her forehead and her weight was about to rise, looking precarious.

There was a tension in the air, like a struggle.

Gu Mang turned around and the rope suddenly loosened.

Ruan Qiu's shoulders slumped, and the hands covering his stomach became sweaty. He slowly tightened his team uniform, and the sweat on his palms made the small piece of fabric wet.

The pain in his stomach was still worming its way into his body, but the pain all over his body suddenly became duller, replaced by the feeling of a hollow heart.

He still has such a short memory and always shamelessly asks for a lot. In fact, the captain is probably very annoyed with himself...

"Tape this on."

Ruan Qiu's eyes suddenly opened wide.

Fortunately, there were thermal pads in the lounge. Gu Mang thought to himself that he had remembered correctly. The organizer was quite considerate.

When Gu Mang saw no response, he put the warm patch in Ruan Qiu's hand, looking impatient: "The game is about to start, who has time to rub it for you? It's all about keeping the stomach warm, warm patch The effect of the patch is the same, right? Hey, I guess you don't know how to use it, right?"

Ruan Qiu reacted suddenly, and he hurriedly grasped the warm patch that was about to fall from his fingers, and said calmly: "Thank you, captain, I... I will... uh... "

He looked at Gu Mang guiltily and said softly: "Captain, I don't know how to use it."

Gu Mang clicked his tongue in disgust, "You're so stupid."

He was not polite and went straight to the sofa. He grabbed Ruan Qiu's wrist and came to the sofa. He directly pulled the person's jersey up. Because the movement was a bit hasty and he failed to control the strength, the jersey was pulled directly to the chest. .

There was a flash of pink, Gu Mang's hand shook, and the sweater slid down the white skin again.

Ruan Qiu's whole body was stiff. All this happened in a flash, and it overlapped with some plots in his dream.

I don't know why, but my chest was itchy and numb even though it wasn't touched. Ruan Qiu's cheeks were red and bleeding, and her voice was lower than a mosquito: "Captain, I, I will do it myself..."

Gu Mang stiffened his hands.

"Of course you have to do it yourself! Do I still want to feed food to your mouth?"

Ruan Qiu was afraid of the cold. In addition to a layer of team uniform sweatshirt, he also wore an extra layer of autumn clothes. It was quite thick and he might not be able to hold it with his hands.

Gu Mang watched from the opposite side as he opened his clothes.

The thought made his soul shiver with pleasure.

He carefully pulled open the outer layer of the team uniform sweatshirt first. The sweatshirt was red and white, which matched the white. Ruan Qiu pulled up the sweater he wore very loosely little by little, revealing the warm white autumn underneath. Clothes, his movements were slow and hesitant, like apprehension and expectation.

The sweater was pulled up to the chest. Ruan Qiu bit the hem of the shirt and finally reached out to open the inner garment. He peeled back a layer of banana skin to reveal the sweet, soft and waxy white flesh. His waist was shining white and surprisingly thin, even compared to Gu Mang's. The women's waists in the movies I've seen are pretty good...