Chapter 41 experiment

"Why?" Ruan Qiu didn't realize the seriousness of the problem and didn't understand what Gu Mang meant. There was just pure confusion in his eyes.

He sat up straight and looked at Gu Mang seriously, still thinking innocently, "Do they still think I'm an infected person over there? It doesn't matter, after two days they see that I don't hurt anyone, and they will definitely let me go." Understand..."

He smacked his lips, and then comforted Gu Mang with a smile: "It's okay. In fact, I, I'm pretty good in this room. I can read when I'm bored, and it won't be boring..."

"Ruan Qiu," Gu Mang repeated again: "I can't take you out of here."

Ruan Qiu clenched the bell in his hand and stopped talking.

In fact, he didn't say it just now. He was not happy at all in this room. There were no Gu Mang's clothes in it, and there was no familiar smell. Although the room was clean and tidy, it was much better than when he set up a tent in the wild before, or even compared to his own. The environment of the small nest is much better.

But Ruan Qiu just doesn't like this place. Even if he and Gu Mang are soaked in the mud, as long as he can touch Gu Mang and smell his scent, he is willing to do so.

Lying in this room counting the seconds and reading a book absentmindedly, I finally waited for someone to come, but they said they couldn't take me away.

"Then will you stay here?"

Gu Mang shook his head slowly. He sat beside Ruan Qiu's bed. The bed was very soft and slightly sunk into a small pit: "I can't stay here."

Ruan Qiu's eye circles suddenly turned red.

The book says that if you want to get a boyfriend, you must be more tolerant, gentle and try to understand the other half.

To hell with your understanding!

Ruan Qiu suppressed her blush and shouted: "I don't want it! I don't want to be here, I want to stay with you!"

He had a lot to say in his heart, his chest was bulging, and he was obviously very angry and frightened.

"I don't want to be unable to see you!" He bit out the last part of his voice heavily, and his voice dropped again, mixed with gasps and chokes, and he awkwardly organized his words, "I'll go with you, and I'll be where you are. If you don't leave, I'll be there." ."

A pair of well-proportioned hands held Ruan Qiu's back, and then he fell into a familiar embrace. Ruan Qiu closed his eyes and held back his tears. He hugged Gu Mang tightly, and his thin shoulders trembled as he crawled into Gu Mang's arms.

"I...I don't want to, don't want to leave..." Ruan Qiu just repeated this sentence, shaking his head.

Gu Mang lowered his head and looked at Ruan Qiu's small curls of hair and his pointed horns. This person is obviously so powerful, he is so powerful outside, one person can live a good life in the end of the world, can control everyone and everything, is the key to saving the world, and is the king of those snarling zombies.

But in his arms, she was so weak, so pitiful, so small, with red eyes and so sad, like a child who has never grown up. She is his whole world. Without him, the sky will fall and there will be nothing. .

The words were stuck in my throat, and I couldn't speak out what I had prepared.

"Mr. Gu, the leader calls for you."

The sound outside the door interrupted Gu Mang's death, and then the hands around his waist tightened, and Ruan Qiu hugged him tightly, with such a strong force that his ribs even hurt.