Chapter 102 whip

"Snapped--"

The sound of the wind was mixed with the harshness of the whip, and the soft, prickly whip hit the boy's already torn and tattered white shirt. From the material and the low-key and elegant brand, it could be seen that it was originally worth a lot of money. .

But no matter how luxurious the clothes are, they are just a shell on the outside, and the gold and jade are rotten on the outside. No matter how good the shell is, it can't cover up the stench, decay, and disgusting filth of the crops inside.

The shell will be shattered bit by bit in the night of humiliation.

Just like Ruan Qiu's self-esteem is so dilapidated that it is not worth mentioning.

The warm afternoon light shone through the window into this private room and fell on the boy's bloody hair. The hair was solidified, the wounds were scabbed, and new wounds began to bleed, making it look ragged.

Occasional light also illuminated his upper body, which was very thin, as thin as a puddle of fresh snow falling on the ground, and seemed to be even thinner than that.

Iron shackles tied his wrists and hung him high from the ground, forcing Ruan Qiu to open his body. This was a humiliating posture, forcing Bai Ruan's arms to be stretched out, revealing the messy wounds on them. Unobstructed view.

The chain stretched out and wrapped around an iron pipe, binding the canary's throat.

The whip struck the ground quickly and urgently, but the person who was hit did not let out a muffled groan. The boy swallowed his cry of pain, but instead raised his fragile neck to receive the next whip as if he was being slaughtered.

Don't scream out when being beaten - this is Ruan Qiu's first rule of conduct after falling into Gu Jing's hands.

"Are you dressed nicely today?"

Gu Jing squatted on the ground, took a puff of cigarette, and blew a smoke ring towards Ruan Qiu who was paralyzed on the ground with his arms hanging.

Ruan Qiu doesn't like the smell of smoke.

When he held art exhibitions, there were always unqualified guests who liked to smoke. Although Ruan Qiu didn't say anything about it, he would always choose to hold his breath when encountering this situation, and then quietly sneak into the corridor to rest for a while.

But he doesn't dare now.

Gu Jing saw that Ruan Qiu took a deep breath as if he liked the smoke ring very much, smiled briefly, then his face changed, and there was a "pop-" sound.

The whip struck the boy's collarbone with great force and speed, and was bright red and dazzling. It threw away part of the damaged fabric and embedded it heavily into Ruan Qiu's flesh and blood.

"Master..." Ruan Qiu gasped briefly, and a layer of cold sweat fell on his forehead. He raised his eyes humbly and softly, trembling his eyelashes, and cold sweat fell down. A piece of sandalwood floor was wet.

"Master, it hurts."

This time, Gu Jing finally laughed with joy from the bottom of his heart. He reached out and patted the other person's cheek. Ruan Qiu had no strength to raise his head, but the slaps on his face became heavier and heavier. He was forced to raise his head, revealing his bright red face. A piece of face.

The afternoon sunlight was adjusted to an untimely angle and shone in through the window behind Ruan Qiu's head, reflecting a face that would make a beauty even lower his head in shame.

He has willow-leaf eyebrows, cat eyes, and his pupils are black and bright, larger than the average person. The ends of his eyes are naturally raised like hooks. He is full of charm when he looks at him. Not to mention his age, no wonder some people call him a vixen.