Chapter 38 steal a kiss

The bell was small, golden, and not really eye-catching, but Ruan Qiu thought it was bright.

Gu Mang held it in his hand again and asked, "Then tell me, what happened in the jewelry store that day?"

Ruan Qiu's face went blank for a moment, and he was speechless.

Gu Mang looked into his twinkling eyes, and the chain with the bells dropped from his fingers and dangled gently, "Tell me, and I will consider giving this to you."

Ruan Qiu took his hand back very slowly and stopped hugging Gu Mang.

He lowered his head very low, covering his eyelids with his drooping eyelashes. He was speechless for a while before speaking angrily: "He scolded you."

After opening up the conversation, Ruan Qiu couldn't hold it in anymore, "He said you were a sick man, he said you... said you were alive... alive..."

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows slightly, thinking that there was nothing wrong with the scolding.

Ruan Qiu wanted to grab Gu Mang's clothes like before, but finally lowered his arms and said in a wronged voice: "You... can live for a long time, right?"

Gu Mang smiled: "I didn't say that."

If the situation were worse, he might have to burp in a few hours.

Ruan Qiu was so excited by these words that he almost jumped up. He covered Gu Mang's mouth regardless: "Yes, I will live for a long time!"

Gu Mang's mouth was covered by Ruan Qiu's claws, and he absent-mindedly felt a little strange. Why was Ruan Qiu's claws so sharp, but his palms so soft?

He looked at Ruan Qiu, whose tear-stained face looked sadly like he was performing a funeral for himself.

Gu Mang smiled again, nodded slightly, put down Ruan Qiu's wrist, gently rubbed his thumb on the slightly convex wrist bone, and continued to ask: "What else?"

Thinking of Ruan Qiu's helpless and fragile look that day, it was definitely not just because Liu Yan scolded him.

Ruan Qiu was startled, and reflexively pulled her wrist away from Gu Mang's hand. She kept glancing at her wrist, fearing that there was something dirty on it. She kept shaking her head and said, "No, no more."

Gu Mang looked at him for a while and didn't say anything. He just put the bell away.

Jin Huanghuang's favorite little thing disappeared from sight. Ruan Qiu was so anxious that he was about to cry again. He kneaded his fingers together and kneaded them into twists, "No more, really no more!"

"It's up to you." Gu Mang deliberately shrugged, pretending to be indifferent. He stood up with some difficulty, holding on to the armrest, and turned around as if to leave.

Ruan Qiu followed after him. He looked at Gu Mang hesitantly, his head lowered uneasily, his tail drooped, and his hands behind his back, like a child who had done something wrong.

A very soft voice reached Gu Mang's ears: "I'm dirty."

Gu Mang stopped and turned around.

Ruan Qiu didn't dare to touch him at all, and wiped his hands on his sleeves. Only then did Gu Mang notice that Ruan Qiu was wearing clean clothes today, and his hair was smooth and fluffy, not as messy as before.

"But, but I washed it..."

A confused look appeared in Ruan Qiu's eyes again. He had indeed washed. He went to the river to take a bath every day these days. He didn't know the difference between shower gel and shampoo, so he applied them all on his body and smelled them after washing. It smells delicious...