Chapter 19 erosion

"Why are you getting so wet? Remember to bring some rain gear next time you go out. Don't be stupid and just leave it there."

As Gu Mang spoke, he rubbed Ruan Qiu's hair with a towel. Ruan Qiu's hair was slightly curly. From Gu Mang's perspective, the contrast between the black hair and the fair face was sharp.

He wiped it, took off the towel, turned over, and looked down, oh, the little face that was fair just now was now completely red.

Gu Mang was confused: "Did I wipe it too hard?"

Ruan Qiu shook her head hurriedly: "No, it's fine..." As he said that, he shook his half-dried hair. With his rosy face, he looked like a hairy breast. cat.

Carefully opening the soaked clothes in front of him, Ruan Qiu took out something the size of two palms.

Gu Mang looked down and saw a greasy package. Ruan Qiu took out the package, groped carefully to the table, stretched out his little hands that were purple from the cold, and slowly opened the package.

A bowl of fragrant and steaming snow beast meat, topped with plenty of sweet beans.

Gu Mang was stunned.

Ruan Qiu wiped the water stains on his forehead and said to Gu Mang expectantly: "Your Highness, have you had dinner? I also brought these."

Ruan Qiu glanced at the bowl of meat, then at the soaked Ruan Qiu, and said with a smile: "I haven't eaten yet, I happen to be hungry."

He had actually finished dinner long ago. The only male in the military camp should enjoy the best ingredients. He had eaten three bowls of rice just now, but he was hungry again.

Well, he was just hungry again.

Gu Mang picked up the bowl and just scooped out a spoonful of beans when he heard a "gurgling" sound.

Gu Mang looked at Ruan Qiu with a faint smile: "You haven't eaten yet?"

Ruan Qiu scratched his head, blushing and not knowing what to say.

"Open your mouth."

...Wha, what?

Ruan Qiu's eyes widened in surprise. Before he could say anything to refuse, something touched his lower lip. He opened his mouth blankly. The sweet smell of beans stimulated his sensitive taste buds. He chewed a few mouthfuls, and that was it. Eat them all.

Gu Mang was amused. He didn't expect that feeding Ruan Qiu would be so interesting.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I..." Ruan Qiu whispered at a loss, "This is for you to eat."

These words were like the wind blowing in Gu Mang's ears, and the next spoonful came as promised, with a joking voice: "Open your mouth when I tell you to."

Ruan Qiu had no choice but to eat again. The sweet beans were stuck in his mouth, and his cheeks were bulging, like a little squirrel eating.

A bowl of beans was poured into Ruan Qiu's stomach without anyone noticing. In the end, Ruan Qiu pushed and persuaded Gu Mang to eat both pieces of snow beast meat.

"By the way, this is for you." Gu Mang took out a honey-gold dagger.

Ruan Qiu was stunned and gently took the dagger. He didn't quite understand why Gu Mang suddenly gave him the weapon.

"Seeing that you came to the military camp without any weapons, I'll give them to you. When I go to battle the day after tomorrow, you will stay with me." Gu Mang said casually.