Chapter 46 real world

When I opened my eyes again, I was in a familiar cabin.

Gu Mang closed his eyes to relieve the dizziness after waking up from a long dream. The cabin detected heart rate fluctuations and automatically began to increase the oxygen concentration. After taking a few deep breaths, his mind suddenly became clearer, and his memory gradually returned like a stream of memories. .

Not much time passed in the last world. Compared to the hundreds of years in the first world, it was only a few decades. After the apocalypse, people no longer have superpowers, and both Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu have returned to a better-than-normal physique. Ordinary people who are stronger.

The people in the laboratory only knew that their talented Dr. Gu resigned from his job after completing his last plant project and traveled around the world with his lover. No one knew the details.

If the Zerg world is a grand cyber carnival, the previous world was more like water. After boiling, it returned to calm. They lived through countless scenery. Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu were very happy.

Close your eyes, Ruan Qiu's smile is still in front of you.

Gu Mang opened the cabin door and looked at Qi Yiyi and Yu Lin with strange eyes. Qi Yiyi was holding a stethoscope and looked hesitant and constipated. Yu Lin was even more exaggerated, wearing a restraint on his left waist.

He couldn't help but laugh: "What are you doing?"

Qi Yiyi was wearing a white coat and sighed: "You weren't as crazy as you were when you woke up in the last world and scared people."

Yu Lin also scoffed: "Why, aren't you going crazy this time? Are you not clamoring to see your little lover?"

Gu Mang shook his head: "We are not lovers. We have been married before, twice."

Obviously a lover.

The wedding in the previous world was a grass wedding, held in autumn, with yellow and red leaves spread on the ground. It was beautiful, but it was a pity that people like Qiyiyi didn't see it.

"You are living in a dream!" Yu Lin hated his love-minded brother who had gone through life and death with him. "Those are all fake. He doesn't even remember what you have experienced together. In reality, you see Does he pay attention to you?"

Gu Mang was silent for a while, remembering that after returning to the main world from the dream world last time, Ruan Qiu really ignored him at first, but then he still remembered that Ruan Qiu knocked on his door and said something, and seemed to have recovered. The possibility of memory.

Gu Mang just sat in the nutrition warehouse with his head lowered, his eyes half covered by broken black hair, and his silent appearance was very different from the Gu Mang who talked nonsense in the impression of Qiyiyi and Yu Lin, which was particularly distressing.

Qi Yiyi glared at Yu Lin, secretly saying that he had no eyesight, and then placed various instruments for measuring body functions on Gu Mangchi's bare upper body, while comforting him: "Yu Lin is worried about you. , you scared us all last time by rushing directly to the next world without caring about your health."

Gu Mang knew it. He pondered for a moment, tentatively raised his head and asked Qi Yiyi: "Is he really not going to remember what happened in the dream?"

Qiyi nodded: "Because Ruan Qiu's dreams are not the same as ordinary dreams. His dreams are nightmares that trap him in the world like a whirlpool and cannot escape. Forgetting that dreams are his own spontaneous body protection mechanism."

Yu Lin sat aside carelessly, picked up the apple in his hand and clicked it. In his eyes, besides eating, drinking and eating, he was doing tasks. Looking at Gu Mang's questions was like reading a bible: "If you can't remember it, you can't remember it." , if you can't remember, it means you two are not suitable for each other."