Chapter 45 Love, hate, and hatred are over (End of the Second World)

It was already eight o'clock in the morning when Gu Mang got up.

This time is not too early. In the first year of the new calendar, everyone is working hard to get the world back on track quickly. The zombies will disappear, the world will be purified, and there will be no superpowers in the world. Everything you do must be done by yourself. You are busy. No, if you go out and look around, you will probably find few people who even lower their heads to tie their shoelaces.

The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was to pick up a kettle and water the green plants on the window sill. The room was not big, but the lighting from the window sill was very good. The warm sunlight poured in in the morning, which made people feel lazy after falling asleep all night. The sun is gone.

He lowered his head while watering, and carefully observed the green plants in the flower pot. They were a bit like succulents, green and round, and felt like pinching water droplets when pinched. It was slightly cool, which reminded people of touching glass in summer. ball.

After watering and fertilizing the ground, Gu Mang always had a vague premonition recently that this plant seemed to be blooming.

Come on, you've been raising it for so long and it's not even tall yet, why don't you give it back by blooming?

Gu Mang turned on a small speaker, stuck it on the flower pot, played music for the green plant, put it in his backpack and turned out.

"Dr. Gu, good morning!"

"Dr. Gu came very early today."

Gu Mang nodded one by one and smiled back at the unusually enthusiastic person.

At the end of the apocalypse, Gu Mang's name resounded in the ears of everyone in the world. Everyone knew that a man named Gu Mang with plant powers saved the world. The people's fanaticism and admiration reached the extreme, and they all wanted to see this. Although Gu Mang only did some simple disaster relief and command work, he disappeared.

People knew that he was low-key and quiet, so they stopped bothering him and kept their gratitude and respect in their hearts.

Gu Mang sat at the end of the wonton stall as usual and ordered a small wonton with water. There was no green onion, coriander, side dishes, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, or sugar in it. The condiments were stacked on one side like a train carriage. The boss lady was kind and allowed herself Put it, put it wherever you want.

He didn't put anything in. He scooped out the largest wonton with a spoon. It was a bit hot to the mouth. The meat filling was very thick and chewed a bit elastic. The store was busy, but not noisy. The small stove for cooking soy milk was steaming.

After filling his empty stomach, he had time to look around.

"Boss, please bring two drawers of pork steamed dumplings and a bowl of wontons! Add onions and make it spicy. It needs to be spicy..."

"It's spicy and numbing, and onions are spicy!" The proprietress rubbed her hands on her apron and said, "Wait a minute!"

After a while, steaming breakfast was served, "Are you going to build roads again early this morning?"

The man didn't even raise his head, his dark face turned red: "No, there are a lot of jobs waiting to be done now!"

The saying "Only when you have lost do you know how to cherish" is indeed engraved in human genes. The mainstream of society before the end of the world is complaining and showing off. Everyone is full of hostility. After a catastrophe that can change the trajectory of the entire human race, Everyone who survived seemed to understand the truth that "it is better to cherish the people in front of you than to cherish the people in front of you". Today's society is prosperous, and hope and light can be seen through everyone's smiling faces.