Chapter 6 Mark

【What is this Su doing? 】

[Wait a minute, is this something ordinary members like me can watch? ? Do you want to upgrade to a super member? 】

[This female insect is so hateful. Is this a trick I learned by using retreat to seduce the male protagonist I have never met before? QAQ嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤

[I'm a loser at school, why is my hero not like this...]

[Shasha, what kind of live play is this? Can you progress to stripping today? 】

[The master's swing of the blade was so powerful just now. Will there be any abdominal muscles if he takes it off? 】

[Take off your clothes? ! Oh my god, I can't even think about it]

【I dare to think! Take it off quickly, I want to be fucked with olives]

[Take off your clothes and take off your clothes! The fingers are so pretty, if a naked cow can plow ten miles of land in one breath]

Before the barrage could finish, the light brain seemed to be touched by Ruan Qiu's trembling insect wings and shut down.

The female netizens cried and howled in the live broadcast room for a while and then dispersed naturally. However, they were extremely fanatical and bored and began to search for information about the live broadcast anchor...

The female's estrous period is generally very stable, coming every two or three weeks or so, and it will vary depending on the female's mental strength level, physical fitness, etc.

At this time, the female is in her weakest state and needs the mental comfort or marking of the male to calm down.

As for Ruan Qiu, because the insect crystals were taken away, his arousal period became extremely unstable, and he would become easily aroused after being slightly stimulated. This was also the reason why he had been bullied by so many people in the slave house before.

After all, it was only natural for a kitten to become soft and meow when teased, and to have an abusive mentality towards him.

Gu Mang hugged Ruan Qiu stiffly, not daring to move: "Take it, you can't take it back, what do you mean?"

The spread of insect wings is a sign that the female insect has initially entered the estrous stage, and every insect knows what it means.

And when a male pretends not to understand, it is no different from rejection.

Ruan Qiu's hot brain was awakened by these words. He suppressed the hundreds of words of begging for love that were about to burst out of his throat, biting his lower lip until it turned white.

After a long while, he managed to get out of Gu Mang's arms, slid softly to the ground, and crawled.

Chongyi was still pressing against Gu Mang's calf involuntarily and shamelessly.

Ruan Qiu tried his best to restrain himself and murmured in a voice that almost made him cry: "I'm sorry... Your Highness, I will try my best to take it back..."

He said this and also did this. He was very skilled in abusing his body in this way. He grabbed his right insect wing with such force that his knuckles turned white, as if he wanted to press it down hard. Live, the right half of the insect wing gradually dims from black and bright, gradually shrinks and retracts.

Then came the left half. The truncated and deformed insect wing on the left half was particularly stubborn. No matter how much Ruan Qiu exerted force, the broken wing would only tremble and scream, and pressed harder against Gu Mang's leg. He was forced to panic. A burst of heat would spontaneously occur from the root of the insect's wings, causing Ruan Qiu to tremble. After several times, Ruan Qiu's face became more and more rosy.