Chapter 405 - 406 - 407

Start from the beginning

His most profound experience is that the air in the mountains is fresh, and he feels physically and mentally happy after taking a breath. Oh, and there is also the space water Qiao Yi gave him. After drinking it, he is even more energetic. He always feels that he has endless strength, not to mention that he is ten years old. Years old, even if he said he was fifteen years old, he would believe it.

"Hehe! As long as it makes grandpa younger, I'm happy to be punished by grandpa every day!"

"What you said just reminded me. You just came back from Changling Base today, right? Have you completed the mission?"

After hearing the question, Xiao Huaiqing scratched his head, sighed deeply, and said sadly: "I was not given a chance to talk about this at the military review meeting today, which made me unable to do my job. I was in a hurry, so I just took this opportunity. Let me just say it first! The mission has been completed, but it may not have been completed beautifully!"

Hearing this, his father glared at him dissatisfied and said angrily: "Just say it's done when it's done. What's going on?"

"Dad, please listen to me!"

Xiao Huaiqing flattened his mouth and continued with a look of helplessness: "Don't say we went at the right time. Before we even got there, we discovered the enemy's situation all the way away!"

Everyone exclaimed almost at the same time: "Enemy situation!"

The soldiers seemed to be unable to hear the word "enemy situation". They were 100% vigilant whenever he appeared, and all of them focused their attention on him with serious expressions.

Xiao Huaiqing felt that she could be lit by the burning eyes of her family. She raised her hands to cover her forehead and prayed: "Please, listen to me!"

His eldest brother scolded him dissatisfied: "Then tell me, when did you become so verbose?"

"Brother! Can't I lay the groundwork?"

Everyone blurted out almost at the same time: "No need!"

Seeing this, Xiao Huaiqing reluctantly raised his hands and surrendered: "Okay, okay! You are still the best! Then I said, don't interrupt me again!"

After that, he cleared his throat again before getting to the point: "The Changling base has been under siege by a group of external forces these days. They blocked the base's way north to seek help, trying to make the Changling base isolated and helpless. Fortunately, we had strengthened the security facilities there before and sent a lot of reinforcements, so we successfully repelled several of their sieges!

When we arrived, a wave of fighting had just ended. When the other party saw us, they thought reinforcements had arrived, so they hurriedly retreated without daring to confront them rashly!

Later, what I learned was even more infuriating. Damn it, do you know who those Sun Tzu people are who dare to take advantage of Changling Base? "

Xiao Huaiming couldn't help but ask: "Who is he? He is very courageous!"

"Hmph, it's that bandit superpower group in Y City! The guy named Hong leads the largest superpower group in Y City!" Xiao Huaiqing's tone was full of disdain.

"Hong Shengbo? Isn't he useless? How could he still dare to take advantage of the Xiao Family Base?"

Xiao Huaiming was deeply impressed by Hong Shengbo. He had arranged for that person to be sent back at the beginning. However, he was already in ruins. Could he still cause such a big disturbance?

He regretted not killing him directly, otherwise he wouldn't have left such trouble!

However, before he could grit his teeth and regret it, Xiao Huaiqing gave him a negative answer: "It's not Hong Shengbo, but the person Hong Changbo has placed in the superpower group in Y City, named Xiong Ping. He has always been there. He is maintaining the stability of the superpower group for Hong Changbo, and Hong Shengbo is able to remain in office even after he is deposed because of his support!"