Chapter 317 Planting Greenhouse

Start from the beginning

Qiao Yi decisively rejected his proposal to ask experts to evaluate the soil, and then put forward his own idea, "Old Li, what I mean is, first help me select a group of reliable people to build a constant-temperature greenhouse. It is more than enough to arrange three greenhouses on this piece of land. You are here to help me estimate the materials and manpower required. If I have some here, I will take them out in advance. If I don’t have any, I can send people out to collect them as soon as possible!"

"So that's what Mr. Qiao means! I understand. Don't worry about the manpower, I'll arrange it! As for the materials, the materials for the greenhouses at the foot of the mountain are quite tight. I'm afraid they won't be able to spread them out. I have to ask the Third Master to arrange this. People are out collecting! I have the detailed list and will send it to you later!"

Li Bowen is not a serious person. He just arranges things according to other people's wishes. Besides, Qiao Yi made it clear that it is his private vegetable garden and whatever he grows is his own. There is no need to make a big deal about it and make it known to the whole world!

He has this point of proportion just right!

"Okay! That's what I mean! Then I'll leave this matter to you. You can come over to the back mountain at any time. I have temporarily taken away the mutated animals and plants, so there will be no danger!"

Qiao Yi was not verbose. He naturally trusted Li Bowen in handling matters, and at the same time he did not forget to dispel his concerns. He did not deliberately exaggerate about the dangers in the back mountain. It was indeed for their own good not to let them come!

After all, those mutant animals and plants chewed up zombie bones and left nothing behind!

"okay, I get it!"

Li Bowen readily agreed. He raised his head and looked around, taking a rough look at the terrain here. He frowned slightly and thought for a while, then asked Qiao Yi a question, "Master Qiao, we will need help taking care of this place in the future. I don't know." Is there a suitable candidate?"

After hearing his question, Qiao Yi became interested and couldn't help but ask, "Does Lao Li have a suitable candidate to recommend?"

Qiao Yi's original idea was to build a greenhouse, and just close the door and plant it by himself. After all, they are some space crops with a tough life. As long as there is space soil, he can do it alone. Just ask his third brother and Shan Lao to help!

However, when I thought about it, if I really wanted to grow fruits, grains and vegetables in three greenhouses, there would be a lot of them. If I expected him and his third brother to do it themselves, it would take a lot of time and energy. They would probably be the clones. What a waste of skills!

What's more, even though the rat king has moved away, he can't tell when he will sneak back due to the smell. It's hard to say whether they have anything to exchange for, but if a group of rats take care of them, they can still calm down!

It would be different if a reliable person came over to watch. From time to time, let San Bengzi come over and shake his body. Those mice must not dare to do anything no matter how courageous they are!

When Li Bowen saw Qiao Yi asking back, he felt that there was something interesting, so he didn't hide it and immediately recommended someone to him, "Young Master Qiao still remembers Xue Baoqi, the water superpower who followed him from Fengyang City, right?"

"Xue Baoqi? Oh, of course you remember, hasn't he been recuperating due to the sequelae of the heavy rain? What? The person you want to recommend, Lao Li, is Xue Baoqi?"

Li Bowen answered frankly: "Yes, that's him! Mr. Qiao, Xue Baoqi has almost recovered now. Although his supernatural powers are not as good as before, he has never relaxed his practice and is a very motivated person!"

He came to me in the past few days and wanted me to arrange something for him. I thought it was just right to leave this place to him. Don't worry, his character is absolutely reliable! I will help him too! "

Qiao Yi had a good impression of Xue Baoqi, the man who dared to rebel against Lei Maosheng. He followed him directly from Fengyang and helped out on the hunting grounds. Later, he was caught in a heavy rain while rescuing his comrades, and he was the most seriously injured!

Now, due to the sequelae of the heavy rain, I can't go back to the hunting ground to fight. I think I feel disappointed, but after all, he is not discouraged and decadent, and he even takes the initiative to find something to do. Qiao Yi feels that such a person should take a high look!

And he was willing to give him this opportunity!

He welcomes this labor force!

"Okay! Lao Li, I believe in your vision, then leave it to him! Take him to have a look at some time! Let's meet and study the rest!"

Qiao Yi readily agreed. As soon as the greenhouse was built, the seeds would be sown, and he would find a reasonable excuse for anything that grew!

For example, mutated plants can grow in the back mountains. Is it any wonder that crops grow fast and well?

For example, if the seeds are grafted with mutant plants, is it normal for them to grow larger?

For another example, this land was soaked in Sanbengzi... dog urine...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com