Chapter 247 The Xiao family mansion is surrounded

Start from the beginning

If they don't think of a way to supplement it, their base will become a bachelor's base sooner or later!

"That's wrong! If there is beauty, you have to have eyes that can see beauty. If you have nothing to do, just walk around and take a look!"

Xiao Huai comforted people openly and brightly. Although his little bald head was a little tempered, he was very beautiful in his eyes! And he also unlocked a new skill, the ability to predict natural disasters!

How come his vision is so good!

"hope so!"

He is already an uncle, and he is as busy as a spinning top every day. How can he find the energy to discover the beauty around him? It would be nice to live a good life!

At this moment, Er Shao Xiao's beauty finally came to the redwood tree where Shan Lao was found.

The originally dense and huge tree crown had been broken by thunder in the heavy rain, and the thick trunk was scorched black from top to bottom!

In the end, I came to look for Shan Lao for two days in a row, but found nothing every time!

Seeing the redwood tree that was struck badly by lightning, I suddenly had a terrible thought. The old god who saved them all was struck to death by lightning!

Didn't he have a place to hide from the rain?

Do gods die too?

Could it be that he survived the catastrophe and ascended?

I couldn't care less, so I used a knife to scrape off a piece of charred bark, and carved several large characters deeply on the exposed tree: "Grave of the Old God!" '

Finally, I drew some strange runes under the string of big characters!

"Old god, you are our great benefactor. Unfortunately, I promised you to keep it secret, so I am the only one who knows about your merits. No matter whether you ascend, or are struck by lightning... or whatever, I will chant sutras to bless you. !”

The last words he said were pious, and he really thought so in his heart. He finally met an old god that ordinary people couldn't see, and he was struck by lightning. He couldn't understand it!

Looking up at the sky, he wondered when Qiao Yi would come back. If he knew that there were gods living in this mountain, would he be able to build a temple to worship the old gods?

Putting his hands together, he bowed to the tree trunk again, and then walked back holding the bark that he had just peeled off. These were all good things, and they would be perfect to use as firewood!

At this moment, the Xiao family mansion is also facing a crisis!

Hundreds of people have gathered outside the compound, and there are people coming from all directions after hearing the news!

Most of them were holding bricks and wooden sticks in their hands, and there were even people with supernatural powers holding supernatural balls who were confronting the guards at the door.

Xu Meiyun struggled to climb onto a small car, stood precariously on the roof of the car, pointed at the villa behind her, and complained loudly: "Brothers and sisters! In the face of the disaster, the Xiao family hid their secrets, and even though they had medicine, they did not use it to save the people. Do you think we need an explanation?"

"I heard that there is medicine over there at the hospital! We just have to give priority to severe cases!"

"That's just for show! You believe it too!"

Xu Meiyun glared at the man with a ferocious face, furious: "The military researches all the medicines! People who went there to ask for medicine were kneeling all over the floor. They were indifferent and refused to save them. However, the head of the Xiao family turned a blind eye and showed no humanity. ! Such a Xiao family is not worthy of continuing to dominate in City B!"

"Yes! The hospital has run out of medicine. We won't have any share at all. Let the head of the Xiao family speak out and ask the Military Research Institute to hand over the medicine!" Someone started to boo.

"If you don't come out, we will destroy the Xiao family!"

"That's right! Smash it! Capture the leader and change the dressing!"

"Go! Mr. Xiao inside is the god of the Xiao family. With him at hand, there is no need to worry about having no cure! Hahahaha!"

Xu Meiyun, who was a little crazy, encouraged loudly, thinking that even if she died, she would hold the Xiao family on her back. If she didn't survive, the Xiao family would have to be buried with him!

Her words were like a fuse, igniting the angry crowd!

The superpower broke the door first and started fighting with the guards on duty. Then the crowd armed with sticks poured into the compound and headed straight for the villa!

Lao Mo looked at the crowd outside worriedly. There were too many people, and their existing bodyguards probably wouldn't last long. They were all ordinary people, so they couldn't kill them yet.

"Master, let's go to the basement and wait! Master and the others will be here soon!"

Xiao Qinian was noncommittal and calmly stood up from his seat, "Okay! Take the book on my table with you, otherwise it will be too boring!"

Lao Mo was anxious, fearing that the old man would do anything wrong, so he nodded nervously: "I know, I know! There is also strong tea, chocolate biscuits and popcorn that Mr. Qiao made for you. I have prepared them and will wait for you to come over!" "

As he said that, he couldn't help but complain: "If I had known that the eldest lady's sister was so capable of causing trouble, I should have detained her just now!"

I heard the old man chuckle: "Ha! Do you think she is that capable as a woman? If there were no Xu Meiyun, there would still be Li Meiyun, Zhang Meiyun, or even Hong Meiyun!"

The situation at the Military Research Institute is not settled yet, but there is action here. This Hong Changbo still has a brain! "

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com