84

Chapter 84 Do I Want to Say Thank You?

    The small tent shook from time to time, and there were short whimpers.

    Early in the morning, Lu Ci slowly opened her eyes, the tingling pain from her glands made it difficult for her to sleep, and her temples throbbed, flooding many familiar memories.

    She shook her head, looked at where she was, her heart skipped a beat, she didn't recover until she turned her head and saw Chi Shuang sleeping beside her.

    She thought she was still imprisoned by Xiao Hong just now, and the abnormal pain came from the glands at the back of her neck, which made her think that she was marked by Xiao Hong!

    Looking at Chi Shuang's face, the sweet past of the two of them emerged in her mind, and she couldn't help but her eyes turned red.

    She couldn't imagine how much pressure Ah Shuang was under alone during the period of her amnesia. She looked at the three unhealed wounds on Chi Shuang's left arm, and tears flowed down her eyes.

    Lu Ci sniffed lightly, and buried his face on Chi Shuang's shoulder.

    Chi Shuang felt that the person beside her was sobbing, so she opened her eyes and looked sideways.

    "Little Deer? What's wrong?" Chi Shuang raised her hand, put her arm under her neck, hugged her, and helped her wipe away her tears.

    "Is it uncomfortable? Does the gland hurt?" Chi Shuang turned sideways, brushed her hair back, and frowned when she saw the tooth marks on her gland.

    She knew that she had bitten hard last night, when the deer cried so much that his tone changed.

    Chi Shuang put on some clothes and got up, went to the bedroom to get the ointment, picked up Lu Ci, let her lie on her lap, and carefully helped her apply the ointment around the glands.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Lu Ci twitched and shook his head.

    Wuwuwu, her Ah Shuang, no matter how I treat her, she will take good care of herself.

    "Why are you crying again?"

    Chi Shuang helped her up with a smile, sat in her arms, squeezed some ointment, and helped her apply it.

    Lu Ciqiao blushed, turned her head away, and buried her face in her neck.

    Knowing that she was shy, Chi Shuang wiped off the medicine neatly, and grabbed the blanket beside her to wrap her up.

    "Do you want to go back to the bedroom? Or stay here?"

    "Anywhere, as long as I'm with you." Lu Ci snuggled into her arms and sniffed.

    Chi Shuang kissed the corners of her eyes, and sure enough, her little deer started to cling to people as soon as it got hot.

    "What's the matter? Why are you looking at me all the time?" Chi Shuang thought that he had done something to make her feel uneasy again. After thinking about it carefully, it means that he bit her painfully last night, right?

    Lu Ci touched her cheek, pursed his lips, and put his arms around her neck, "A Shuang!" "

    Huh? What's the matter, clingy."

    Chi Shuang patted her on the back, holding She swayed slightly, and suddenly frowned, feeling a little wet and itchy on her neck, "Little Lu?"

    "I'm sorry, Ah Shuang, I'm sorry." Lu couldn't stop apologizing to her, completely ignoring her.

When Heartthrob Omega Wears Into the Present World On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara