91

Chapter 91 Chi Xiaolu

    Lu Ci's belly was bulging day by day, and the oversized windbreaker he wore when he went out could no longer cover it.

    On the Internet, fans are also very dissatisfied with the fact that the two of them have no commercial activities for more than half a year, and they have speculated about the reason for the two of them to leave the film.

    Someone picked up a photo of Lu Ci protecting her lower abdomen when the two received their certificates. At that time, some people questioned whether Lu Ci was pregnant, but everyone thought it was unlikely, so they dismissed the matter.

    Looking back now, counting the time since the two disappeared, the conjecture of Lu Ci's pregnancy seems to have been confirmed.

    For a while, all kinds of topics about Luci's pregnancy were frequently searched, and some people even questioned the relationship between the two, saying that the two were just marrying their children and playing on the spot.

    All kinds of rumors are rampant, Chi Shuang's wife fans have long been dissatisfied with Lu Ci, and now they are even more passionately scolding on Lu Ci's Weibo, saying that she is superior to Chi Shuang.

    However, although there was a lot of quarrel on Weibo, the person involved didn't care about it. The two were leaning on the sofa and flipping through magazines, choosing the latest trendy clothes for the baby who was about to be born.

    When the phone rang, Chi Shuang glanced dissatisfiedly, "Miss Fu, what's the matter?"

    "Quickly go to Weibo to clarify, your fans are getting more and more violent, if you don't speak, they will all suspect you The next medicine is ready."

    "???" Chi Shuang was confused, hung up the phone, and opened Weibo.

    Scroll down casually, good guy, it's really noisy.

    When Chi Shuang saw someone questioning her relationship with Xiaolu, she didn't want to watch it anymore.

    Turning her head to take a look, she raised her phone and turned on the camera mode, "Lu Bao."

    "Huh?" Lu Ci responded sweetly, turning to look at her.

    "What are you doing? Don't take pictures, I don't have any makeup on." Lu Ci raised his hand to cover his face, looking at her through his fingers.

    "You only care about yourself and don't care about my little deer?"

    "Hey." Lu Ci whispered, and then pulled the thin quilt to cover his stomach.

    "Annoying."

    Chi Shuang laughed, stopped filming, discussed with Lu Ci, and posted this video on Weibo, which not only clarified the relationship between the two, but also announced the good news that Lu Ci was pregnant.

    As soon as the video was released, there were surprisingly no comments one minute before. It wasn't until Jiang Fu took all the artists of Xingfan Entertainment to retweet the blessing that the fans reacted belatedly.

    【Ahhh, Lubao is too sweet! Teacher Chi even called his wife Lu Baowuwuwu in private, and shed tears of envy]

    [I knew the cp I knocked was true, believe you, and continue to love each other! Looking forward to the arrival of the little one! 】

    【! ! Sure enough, she is pregnant, and her belly is so big. It must be five or six months, right? Is it really a marriage with a son? ]

    [I don't care if they are married with a child? I only see two people loving and sweet, not like you, I can't see others being nice]