53

Chapter 53 I Really Don't Know!

    "Hey, Mr. An, it's noon, why did you take a shower and change your clothes?" Lu Ci heard the movement, glanced in a daze, and saw An Zhihan sitting on the sofa, crossing her legs , looks flattered.

    "Tsk, kids, mind your own business and go to bed." An Zhihan glanced at her, then lowered her head to look at the shirt, every button was fastened by her own hands for her, how caring and caring is the process There was a little twist.

    "I won't be able to see Sister Fu today?"

    "What? Can't I take care of you? Do I have to ask her to come?" An Zhihan glanced at her.

    Those eyes were narrow and sharp, with a natural sense of intimidation.

    Lu Ci had seen people with moles of tears before, most of them were soft and lovable types, but this mole of tears was born under her eyes, and there was an indescribable evil charm that made people dare not look at it more.

    "Okay, okay." Lu Ci nodded, this Boss An is not simple, his aura is too strong, how could Sister Fu bear it... "Hey,

    which one of you will attack and who will suffer?" An Zhihan asked curiously, After observing for so many days, she really didn't see the attributes of these two people, it's so strange.

    "...?"

    "I want you to take care of it!" Lu Ci stared.

    "Her?" An Zhihan rolled her eyebrows and looked playful.

    "We, Ah Shuang, didn't suffer." Lu Ci immediately defended his wife.

    "That's you."

    "Oh, do you think I look like me?"

    "..."

    Chi Shuang, who was in his arms, wanted to turn over, but Lu Ci hurriedly stopped the topic, taking advantage of the situation.

    "What's wrong? Didn't sleep well?" Lu Ci stroked her frowning brows, his voice was as soft as a feather.

    "Hmm..." Chi Shuang snorted lightly.

    Lu Ci knew that she was uncomfortable, because of her rib injury, she could only lie flat for a while, and she couldn't even sleep on her side.

    She helped Chi Shuang up and let her lean into her arms, "Will this be more comfortable?" "

    Yes."

    Chi Shuang closed his eyes and rubbed against her neck.

    "Hey, but someone is watching." Lu Ci hurriedly reminded.

    Chi Shuang raised her eyes, then closed them again, "Leave her alone."

    "Tsk." An Zhihan shook her legs, enjoying the show.

    Lu Ci couldn't stand An Zhihan's straightforward gaze, so he picked up the pillow and blocked it in front of the two of them.

    "This person is really ignorant, and he is still watching endlessly." Lu Ci said loudly.

    "That's right."

    An Zhihan's face was darkened, and she snorted heavily.

    "Hey, what are you doing? You can't do it until you're in good health." Lu Ci stopped him.