95

Chapter 95

    Ever since the official announcement that Chi Shuang and Lu Ci would bring their children to participate in the show, the popularity of the show [Dear Baby] has remained high.

    The audience looked forward to the stars and the moon, and finally looked forward to the start of the show.

    As soon as the live broadcast room was opened, countless viewers poured in, and the bullet screen went up and frantically swiped the screen, expressing that they wanted to watch Little Deer.

    Four groups of families were invited to this program, each of which is a family of three, including two pairs of same-sex families and two pairs of opposite-sex families. Among them, the Luci family is the most popular and has attracted much attention.

    Early in the morning, the three of them boarded the plane with the staff of the program group and flew to the first travel destination, Kohler Grassland.

    On the plane, the staff couldn't help teasing the little deer. As a result, the little guy was so embarrassing that he fell asleep with his blindfold on. Luci explained with a smile, saying that the little guy would get sleepy when he took a transportation.

    After a three-hour flight, the plane landed smoothly, and everyone transferred to the passenger car, boarded the car, and the live broadcast began.

    The cameraman couldn't wait to let the little guy into the camera first.

    Everyone in the live broadcast room saw a little guy wearing a black blindfold, even if he only saw half of his face, it was enough to fall into madness.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! 】

    【Baby is sleeping! So cute, so cute! ]

    [Ah, ah, the face shape is exactly the same as Teacher Chi, I want rua, I want rua! ! ! ]

    The camera moved up, and Lu Ci waved at the camera, "Hello everyone, I am Lu Ci, and this is my daughter, Little Deer."

    Lu Ci tilted his head to look at the little guy, and poked her pink cheek, "Xiaoyi, we're almost there, why don't you come and take a look at the scenery outside?"

    The little guy completely ignored her and fell into a deep sleep.

    Chi Shuang took her over, patted her small body with her arms around her, gently woke her up, and helped her put on the wheat bag.

    【Ahhh, I've never seen such a gentle teacher Chi! ! 】

    [Woooooo Chi teacher is so gentle and envious]

    [I'm so good, I can't do it! Why do all the gentle and beautiful sisters have their own flowers? Huh, I'm not worthy]

    "Xiaoyi, let's say hello to everyone." Chi Shuang pointed to the camera in front of her.

    The little deer glanced at it, raised its hand, and then turned to look out the window.

    The cameraman looked embarrassed, "Uh, is Little Deer awake?"

    "No, that's what she looks like." Chi Shuang replied with a smile.

    "Xiaoyi, let's have a chat with my sister. My sister has been waiting for you to wake up for a long time." "What are