69

Chapter 69

    The two people here just hung up the phone, and Jiang Fu's cell phone rang over there. There was an endless stream of calls and text messages for New Year's greetings. It was a joy to reply to the message on the mobile phone.

    Lu Ci and Chi Shuang helped An Zhihan put the food on the table. Eight hot dishes and two cold dishes made a perfect one.

    The lobster, boiled pork slices, and sweet and sour pork ribs that Lu Ci wanted to eat were all listed, but she was so hungry.

    An Zhihan opened a bottle of good wine and poured it for a few people.

    "Thank you Zhihan for preparing the New Year's Eve dinner, you have worked hard."

    "Thank you Mr. An." Lu Ci also said.

    "It's not hard, if you two have a conscience, it's better to cheat my wife less than to say anything." An Zhihan glanced at Jiang Fu, and the two also raised their glasses.

    Several people said Happy New Year together, and then began to enjoy the food.

    The gala was playing on TV, and Lu Ci took the time to glance back, and saw that the girl who was singing looked familiar, "Hey, isn't this an artist from our company?

    " Object." Jiang Fu looked proud.

    "A lot of people from our company went to this party."

    "Zhai Xing also went to a few veteran artists. Hey, did I tell you that Zhai Xing and Tao Tao terminated their contract?" "The contract has been

    terminated ? Does Tao Tao have a company now?"

    "Of course, I have already signed it." Jiang Fu raised an eyebrow at her, "Although the little guy said he wanted to rest for a while, her mother is not a good person. The first time I sold my daughter to another company, I signed the person first. Now I let Tao Tao rest in the name of the company, and her mother can't make any trouble, so she can protect the little guy for a while." Lu

    Ci Nodding, he raised his glass to Jiang Fu, "Thank you, Sister Fu, you have really helped me a lot."

    Jiang Fu clinked glasses with her, "Come on, I'm interested in Tao Tao's potential."

    Chi Shuang looked at Lu Ci and took a sip of the wine, then took her wine glass and changed it to a glass of fruit juice. , "Just take a couple of sips to express your meaning."

    "It's okay." Lu Ci leaned into Chi Shuang's ear, "The alcohol content on your earth is very low, so it's useless to me." "

    That won't work either."

    "Look at these two people , started whispering again in front of us." Jiang Fu glanced at the two of them, dissatisfied.

    Lu Ci chuckled, "Sister Fu, I'm actually curious how you and An always started?" "

    Who chased who?"

    "What do you think?" Jiang Fu raised an eyebrow.

    "Boss An chased you?"

    "Hey, am I that tasteless?" An Zhihan was dissatisfied.

    "You say it again?"

    An Zhihan smiled, "Yes, I chased her."

    "The first time we met, it was at a les bar. At that time, she drank too much and was pestered by a group of people. Take action, the hero will save the beauty." After An Zhihan finished speaking, she nodded at the deer and silently took a sip of wine.