80

Chapter 80 Chi Shuang, I'm Greedy

    Lu Ci knew that she had slept for a long time, but she consciously refused to wake up.

    She had many wonderful dreams.

    Her dream is no longer dark, there is no dark cage, no alpha oppression, she saw the sun for the first time in the dream, and felt the warmth for the first time in the dream.

    In the dream, there was always a woman in a white shirt surrounding her, but she couldn't see that person's face clearly, and could only feel the warmth she gave her.

    That kind of warmth seemed to bring her back to when she was a child, where she could hide under the protection of her parents' wings, be carefree, and act willfully.

    For the first time, she knew that dreams could be so beautiful.

    She heard a commotion, heard someone calling.

    Called "Little Lu", "Xiao Ci", "Ci Bao", "Sister-in-law", all these strange names.

    She smiled, and those voices became more real.

    She felt that someone was patting her and holding her hand. This kind of overly intimate contact made her very disgusted. She frowned and slowly opened her eyes.

    "Are you awake!? My Ci Bao, you've finally woken up. Do you know how long you've been sleeping?" An Zhihan lost her temper. This man slept for two days and two nights after falling asleep. After wiping away the tears for a whole day, my eyes were almost blind from crying!

    Seeing that she woke up, Jiang Fu cried even louder. The morning before yesterday, when Xiao Shuang said that Xiaolu didn't remember her, Jiang Fu was really frightened. Don't wake up either!

    Seeing a group of strangers gathered around his bed, Lu Ci calmed down, with a look of vigilance on his face.

    Out of the corner of the eye, he saw a woman holding his hand, Lu Ci glanced at her, and withdrew his hand.

    Chi Shuang stared blankly at her hand that was thrown away.

    "Who are you?"

    A group of people looked at each other.

    "Sister-in-law? I'm Yanxue, you...you don't remember me??" Lin Yanxue happened to meet Jiang Fu when she came to the hospital for a follow-up examination. After asking, she realized that something happened to Lu Ci, and immediately ran to guard her.

    "Xiaoci, don't be joking, it's not funny at all!" Jiang Fu's tears just stopped pouring out again.

    "Lu Ci, even if you don't know us anymore, you should remember her, right? Your Ah Shuang, someone you don't want to forget even with your life!" An Zhihan pointed at Chi Shuang.

    Ah Shuang.

    It's that name again, so familiar.

    Lu Ci looked at the woman in front of him, his eyebrows and eyes were very delicate, but his face was haggard and absent-minded.

    "Have you even forgotten her?"

    "At Xiao Hong's house, you clearly said that the person you love is A Shuang, how could you forget this?" "

    What kind of medicine did Xiao Hong give you? "

    Lu Ci was surrounded by clouds and mists.