37

Chapter 37 But I Don't Want to Give

    Birds landed outside the window, chirping.

    A ray of light entered the room, and spots of light appeared on the white sheets.

    Before Lu Ci opened his eyes, he felt that he had no strength in his body, and his throat hurt badly, as if it was on fire.

    She raised her eyes, and what caught her eyes was Chi Shuang's white hand, which was being pillowed under her neck.

    Lu Ci was startled, and held her hand cautiously, his eyes suddenly turned red.

    She remembered the dream she had last night.

    At first she thought it was just a dream, until at the end of the dream, she appeared.

    She spoke the same harsh words as she did last night, shouted the same hoarsely, and beat Chi Shuang the same way.

    It turned out that her baby had been treated so harshly by others, and she was still the one who should have loved and loved her the most.

    It turned out that even though she had such a dark experience, she was still working hard to radiate and radiate heat to dispel the haze for herself.

    It turned out that I also unconsciously almost became that kind of person.

    Thinking of the man asking Ah Shuang with a vicious expression, "Why don't you die", Lu Ci's heart ached like being pricked by a needle.

    She sniffed, suppressed the sobs in her throat, turned around gently, and saw Chi Shuang furrowed her brows, not sleeping peacefully.

    From the corner of her eye, she saw an obvious bruise on her collarbone, which should be where she hit it with her mobile phone yesterday, Lu Ci unconsciously bit her lip.

    Chi Shuang turned her body sideways, and suddenly frowned, her right hand clutched her collarbone, looking very painful.

    In the next second, the wound was covered by a warm hand.

    Chi Shuang opened her eyes and met a pair of wet eyes.

    "...cough." Lu Ci opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound.

    Chi Shuang frowned, stroked her throat, "What's wrong?"

    Lu Ci held her hand, looked at her with burning eyes, gestured to her with his mouth, and said, 【A Shuang, I'm sorry. 】

    Chi Shuang understood, and was silent for a moment.

    "You've been talking all night."

    Chi Shuang got up, helped her pour a glass of warm water, and put it in her hand.

    Lu Ci held the water glass in a daze, tears welled up again.

    Before, her Ah Shuang would feed her.

    She sniffed, grabbed Chi Shuang's cuff and shook it gently.

    "Drink, it's not hot."

    Lu Ci pursed his lips and drank sips.

    "Can't make a sound?" Chi Shuang asked.

    Lu Ci nodded and tried to make a sound, but his voice was very hoarse and accompanied by burning pain.