50

Chapter 50 Your eyes are so beautiful

    As soon as Lu Ci lay on the bed, he lost consciousness.

    Her body was overdrawn after releasing a large amount of pheromone, and it was all supported by a belief until now. Seeing Chi Shuang wake up, she let go of that breath and completely relaxed.

    This sleep lasted a day and a night.

    When Lu Ci opened her eyes, she was exhausted and dizzy. She was so tired that she didn't want to wake up, and wanted to sleep like this forever.

    Too uncomfortable, the feeling of overdrawing pheromones is too uncomfortable.

    Just as Lu Ci was about to get out of bed, her hands softened, and she almost fell, but was pulled from behind. Only then did she realize that there were other people in the room, and she turned her head hastily in fright.

    "Boss Shen?"

    "Are you okay?"

    Shen Linwei supported her to sit back, and stuffed two cushions behind her.

    "Where did you get hurt? Didn't you tell the doctor?"

    Faced with her sudden concern, Lu Ci was a little wary.

    But when she thought about how she had even torn face with Lin Jingqiu because of A Shuang, she couldn't be cold to her.

    "I'm fine, I'm just a little tired. You... why are you here? How is Ah Shuang?" "

    I went to check just now, and she's sleeping too."

    Lu Ci nodded, feeling relieved.

    "Mr. Shen..."

    "Don't call me that, call me Aunt Wei, that's what Xiaoshuang called me before."

    Lu Ci was silent for a moment, "Okay, Aunt Wei."

    "You came to see me, are you okay? If it's about bone marrow..."

    Shen Linwei shook her head.

    "It was a car accident."

    "Why are you being followed by someone? How did you expose your whereabouts? Do you have a clue? Are you an extreme fan? Or do you have some kind of enemy?" Lu Ci was dumbfounded by Shen Linwei's question. When she came here, she said a

    word They didn't mention anything about Lin Yanxue, instead they were concerned about how the two of them got into a car accident.

    "Mr. Shen, aren't you worried about Lin Yanxue?" Lu Ci was really curious.

    "Worried, how could I not be worried."

    "However, I know that Xiaoshuang has no such obligation to choose to save Yanxue. Whether or not to donate bone marrow depends entirely on her wishes. I also hope that Xiaoshuang can save Yanxue from my own heart, but this has nothing to do with It doesn't matter whether I treat her well or not."

    Shen Linwei looked at her and smiled, "Do you think I'm hypocritical when I say these words?"

    Lu Ci smiled politely, noncommittal.

    "I have lived with her for twelve years. I have watched her grow up little by little, and she has achieved her current achievements step by step. I am very proud to see such an outstanding her." "She just