110

Chapter 110 You Can't Say No to Pretty Girls

    In the living room, the two were lying on the sofa watching TV.

    The servant suddenly ran downstairs in a hurry and handed the phone to Lin Yanxue.

    "Hello?"

    "Boss Lin, is it convenient for you to come to the company now?" the assistant asked.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Boss Jiang came and said he wanted to discuss a project with you." "

    Just say I'm not free."

    "But, she doesn't seem to want to leave, she has been waiting in the living room." "

    Then Just let her wait." Lin Yanxue hung up the phone, threw the phone aside, and continued to watch TV with Xiaoyi in her arms, but she was obviously absent-minded.

    Xiaoyi turned her head to look at her, "Auntie, go get busy!"

    "Little thing, you are afraid that I will toss you, and you want to send me away, don't you? I won't let you do what you want!" "

    Really not." Xiaoyi With a look of lovelessness.

    The phone rang again, Lin Yanxue rubbed her hair, a little irritable.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Boss Lin, Boss Jiang, she doesn't seem to be planning to leave, she's sitting in your office reading a book now, and you asked me to help her prepare dinner..." "? Call the

    security and drive her out." "

    Isn't that , Not good. Although she is our competitor, but we must not lose the way of hospitality, if it spreads..." "Why don't

    you come here, maybe there is really something important "

    Understood." Lin Yanxue hung up the phone in dissatisfaction, sat on the sofa and meditated for a while, then turned her head to look, her mother went out for a walk, and she will not be back for a while, there are only a few servants at home , She was worried about leaving Xiaoyi at home alone, so after thinking about it, she lifted the little guy up.

    "You have to go with your aunt."

    "I..." I have a hard time QAQ.

    ...

    Lin Yanxue drove straight to the company, and when she was about to arrive, she called her assistant and asked her to come down to pick her up.

    He turned his head and glanced at the little guy, with his head hanging down, sleeping like this.

    Lin Yanxue parked the car directly at the entrance of the company, gently picked up the little guy and walked into the company.

    The two front desk employees saw the boss coming, and just walked to the door to greet her, but the next second, they saw the little guy in her arms, and they were stunned.

    ? ? ? Wannian's single boss came to the company with a child who looked very similar to her! ! !

    "Hello, Mr. Lin." The two employees looked at each other in blank dismay.

    Lin Yanxue nodded and went straight to the president's elevator.

    As soon as the elevator opened, the assistant came out, and when he saw the little guy Lin Yanxue was holding, he also froze in place, and was almost caught by the elevator door.